What is happening to some Disers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is, by far, the worst thing that could be said. But ...

Hugs dear bug! You are surrounded by people here who care about your son and wish him the best always! Please let us on dis know when you need extra support and comfort.

BUG I AM SO SORRY!! THIS IS JUST SO AWFUL AND HURTFUL:sad1: :sad1: YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH WITH INK ALREADY AND OTHER BAD THINGS IN YOUR LIFE, BOBTHEMIGHTY AND LUKETHEMIGHTY AND I SEND U :grouphug: AND ALL OUR LOVE...WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU GUYS ABSOLUTLY ANYTHING U NEED!! PLEASE PM ME THEIR VMK NAME, I WANT TO MAKE SURE MY GRANDSONS DO NOT KNOW THIS TERRIBLE PLAYER. WE WILL, AS ALWAYS, KEEP U IN OUR PRAYERS...WITH ALL OUR:love: :love: :love: AND MORE:love:

But I forgot to add something to my earlier post.
This little kids games started with me when scooterjake and I got back from disney last year. Remember we posted about getting inferno and meeting the vmk team. Right after those posts he started attacking me in vmk.

Same thing with you guys I think. Went to Disney met Yavn etc. This little kid is so jealous its unreal. He cant trade because hes so rude to ppl even when trading. I've seen him get booted from several rooms because of his rude games.

So this was the only way he knew to lash out, strike you where it hurts, and he did. But in the end Bug he's going to pay when everyone here starts deleting him from their list.........stop going to his rooms ........dont trade with him. Put the little bad boy in a corner.

Report him Bug. Sweet and I have a path worn from reporting him. It basically does no good, but sooner or later it has to.

Hugs to you again
:grouphug:

I know I haven't posted much lately on here, partly because I've had some computers issues that left me unable to do anything since the end of may, but computer is all better now and as of monday I've been trying to catch up on what's been going on here on the Dis ... - man that's a lot of reading.:goodvibes

First I have to say that I am so shocked by some of the threads I've been catching up on, but I definitely say this thread takes the cake for me as being the most vile, disgusting, horrible thing someone can do or say to another person, especially knowing that your son was battling cancer.:mad: I am so sorry Bug that this person had the audacity to say that to you. :hug: That person should be tarred and feathered if you ask me. :mad: OK so I can think of worse things that should happen to this person, but I'm trying to keep it G-rated. I really am so disgusted by what this person said.:mad:

I'm not sure if I know this person or not, but if someone could pm the name I'd appreciate it. I do not want to be associated with someone who can say what they said. So if I do know the person they'll be deleted, if I don't then I'll make sure never to add them.:goodvibes Thanks in advance.:cutie:

I can't believe what this world is coming to! or at least the Dis and VMK world.
Why do people think that they need to act like this?

Can you please Pm me the name so I know who to avoid playing a game of Pirates with?

PM's sent to I_Am_Vina, Nanarule, whs_singingrose and gshawen.

cteddiesgirl, thanks for the PM..

I can't believe he would do that! Although I've never really been iin many of the same rooms with him.

Bug, I'm so sorry! It's not cool to tell someone anything like that.

I'm sitting here with my jaw dropped. This is by far the worst horrible moment in VMK. just...wow...just wow. Who would say that? Some crazed mad man who lives on mountain dew o_o They are just jealous of how awesome you and Ink are. =D Hugs for you Bug!

PS: Can somebody send me the name. I think I know them...

I just can't BELIEVE how rude this guy has been! If you're reading this right now (..............), I would delete you to make my point clearer but you already deleted me. How DARE you wish for someone to get cancer again?! That is about the most disgusting, evil thing you could ever say. In case you didn't know, there are actual people on the other side of the computer that have FEELINGS! Yes, that's right, F-E-E-L-I-N-G-S.

:sad2:

Bug and Ink BIG Hugs:grouphug: You have been through so much. This upsets me so much. I can't even imagine how it would make you feel. I am outraged. Please pm me the title of this low life. (could not bring myself to call them a person):sad2: I don't think Yavn would take this lightly either.
The best of health and everything to you always!:flower3:

Bug, I am so sorry. I know we've heard about a lot of scams and things happening lately concerning other DISers but this is really the worst thing I've heard on here. It really saddens me that anyone could be that cruel especially knowing what your son has had to go through. I am real happy to read though that your son is doing well and that is all that really matters, not what some cruel person thinks. ((HUGS)) :hug:

OMG Bug that is truly horrendous and I'm so sorry that happened. There is no excuse under the sun that could justify such cruelty.

You know, the violence and racism really bothers me, but those truly pale in comparison to this because this is someone who is actually wishing for death on someone and being open about it and doesn't care about it. That is not only messed up, it's actually rather frightening!! I had a family member VERY close tome die of cancer a few years ago...I don't take garbage like this lightly at all.

If someone could PM me the name of the person (both Dis and VMK), I would truly appreciate it. Also, if anyone could let me know his "wonderful" band of friends as well, that would be great.

Wow there is no excuse for that behavior. Bug, I'm appalled to look at that. Sorry you had to see that yourself from in game. :confused3

If you could please pm the title of this person, i would be most appreciated, thanks.

I must say that I am totally, completely shocked. :sad1: Some people don't even deserve to be in VMK. Hugs to everyone who has been affected by this piece of pond scum. :hug:

I believe I know who this is as I have also had a run in with him. But this is just beyond anything that I have seen. How could someone be so cruel. After all that you and your family have been thru for someone to say this. Hugs to you and your family. Someone please pm me his name so I know for sure. thank you :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug:

If this is the same person I'm thinking of, this person after I post about the person who scammed me, came into my room and stated "I'm glad you got scammed and had your stuff taken away".

Bug, I'm sorry that this person got to you too. He truly has no regard for human emotion in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter