What is happening in early Nov at Disneyland

circus4u

DIS Veteran
Back in June, a representative from Disneyland came to Phoenix and auditioned about 60 girls in my granddaughter's dance company. They selected 10 girls for a performance at Disneyland in early November. My granddaughter was one of the lucky girls selected. All they know is that they will perform for three days and what type of shoes to have. They won't know the dance routine or anything about the costumes until they arrive at Disneyland for rehearsal. So, has anyone heard rumors of what this celebration will be about? Too late for Halloween related and too early for a Christmas theme and only three days of shows. Even though my wife and I don't particularly care for Disneyland, too small and close compared to WDW, we may just have to make a special trip there this fall.

It's not early Nov, but the Avengers Half Marathon weekend is 12-15 and there are 3 days of races. It's inaugural year for Captain America 10K, so I think a USO-type performance during races would be cool! There are often marching bands and such. Or maybe a special parade? I have no clue, but it's fun to speculate!

Good luck to your granddaughter!

That's what happens when you skim over the thread content. I didn't catch the fact that this was a Disneyland thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter