What is going on at the pool

CampingDad

1214.5 miles from the mouse
image.jpg image.jpg

Looks like their filming a commercial. Slide is closed to guests and production people are running all over.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 4
My kids did not hesitate to jump in the pool during filming. Cheesiest fake family I have ever seen. Mom laughing. Dad throwing the kids in the air. Kids smiling and getting along. Maybe they should have casted a real family from the fort. Dad yelling at the kids to get out of the pool. Kids fighting. Mom yelling at the dad for yelling at the kids. Come on we all know how it goes on vacation.

CampingDad,

If they are back tomorrow, you need to go full TMZ-mode for us.

Dig deep for $20, find a crew member during the break who wants to tell the story for a payday, and then report back to us.

Seriously, thanks for the breaking news "as it's happening".

Bama Ed

Last time I threw my kids in the air at the pool I got in trouble. There we go again.... 2 sets of rules
(for those sarcastically challenged, dont take me seriously, I weave a tapestry of sarcasm)

1) They are filming at resorts and parks - they were at AK and Epcot last week.
2) Can't find out if it is for a new DVD or an Infomercial-Type ad.

My kids did not hesitate to jump in the pool during filming. Cheesiest fake family I have ever seen. Mom laughing. Dad throwing the kids in the air. Kids smiling and getting along. Maybe they should have casted a real family from the fort. Dad yelling at the kids to get out of the pool. Kids fighting. Mom yelling at the dad for yelling at the kids. Come on we all know how it goes on vacation.
hahahahaha CampingDad- HAVE YOU BEEN SPYING ON MY FAMILY?????

Maybe it's for next years ABC Christmas Parade. It's now one big infomercial.

I asked a lot of CMs yesterday and every answer was very generic. Why does everything have to be so secretive at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter