What is gas now where you live?

$3.61 for lowest octane (that's 85 here up in the high country) - Broomfield, CO outside of Denver but not in the mountains

$4.25 at all gas stations except one which is holding firm at $4.19. The line was LONG at it, too.

Southern California.

I paid $4.13 at BJs this afternoon in Central CT. The pump turned off when it reached $75, and my tank was only about 7/8 full :scared1:...the joys of the 26 gallon gas tank.

I don't feel quite so bad...another gas station I passed on the way home was $4.29.

Someone told me that it has just recently dropped to a few cents below $4 a gallon (for regular) here in upstate NY.. I will know for sure tomorrow when I stop to get gas.. I have a doctor's appointment and will be on the road for several hours by the time I drive all the way down there; go to my appointment; go and pick up my prescriptions; swing by two stores that are having sales I can't pass up with the coupons I have; and head all the way back up here again.. Depending on how much it is, I may do a fill up.. However, if it's still very, very close to the $4 mark, I'll only add what I need..

:mad:4.17 a gallon and that is at the ampm (cheapest in town)
:sad2: so cal half way between mickey and shamu

I live in Northern VA about 20 miles south of Washington D.C. The gas today is $3.95 at some and $3.97 at others. The B.J.'s is less at $3.85. These prices are for regular gasoline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter