• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is gas now where you live?

I'm happy to not be spending $5...yet.

Ours is in NE $3.55 Regular/$3.45 Ethanol as of a couple days ago. We're going across the river to IA this weekend and it has traditionally been $0.10-0.20 cheaper over there.

In Delaware today we just paid $3.39, but the good news is that we can prepay for a car wash ($5) and save 0.20 a gallon. When we run the car to empty it is worth th car wash. But I can not believe the prices

I paid $3.33 yesterday :eek: Just a few months back, I was starting to regret trading in my SUV for a small car when prices went crazy the last time. Now I'm back to be happy to drive my little "stapler".

I just paid $3.79 last night. My tank was approaching E, and it cost me over $57 to fill up.

I just changed our budget and increased our monthly gas to $600 a month. I guess I'll have to up that!!

The price of gas is just ridiculous. Besides our mortgage, putting gas in our cars costs us the most. I don't even spend that much in groceries!!

Dh works only about 25 miles from home, and I work about 5 1/2 miles from home. But it's all mostly city driving which just drains our gas tanks.

I just paid $3.79 last night. My tank was approaching E, and it cost me over $57 to fill up.

I just changed our budget and increased our monthly gas to $600 a month. I guess I'll have to up that!!

The price of gas is just ridiculous. Besides our mortgage, putting gas in our cars costs us the most. I don't even spend that much in groceries!!

Dh works only about 25 miles from home, and I work about 5 1/2 miles from home. But it's all mostly city driving which just drains our gas tanks.

I was taking care of bills yesterday and I asked my husband which would you rather do without, food, electricity, or heat/hotwater? I was joking with him, but I truly haven't any idea where we cut. He's had 2 give backs at work was out of work 8 months last year. Our budget can't handle this increase. We've spent the weekend home because of gas prices. I've given up looking for a job, because when we figure out the expenses after I get the job, it's just not worth it, it becomes a wash.

Except for BS "fear" there is absolutely no reason for our gas prices to be this high except greed.

I paid $3.26 in Salt Lake City, Utah yesterday when I went to visit family there. Looks like Utah has some of the cheapest gas prices. It's still costing me an extra $50-$100 a month for gas than it was a couple months ago. :(

One good thing I thought of is at least the temp is warming up and we haven't needed home heat turned on the last few days:thumbsup2
Although the money saved will just go in the tank :sad2:

OKC lowest was $3.29. Just when I thought the economy was doing a little better

I live in Northern Canada. Gas is $1.25 per liter. Which if multiplied by 3.79(number of liters in 1 gallon) you get a price of......$4.77 per gallon.

In Perth (Australia) unleaded is at AUD$1.50 per ltr converted to gallons and USD thats $5.60 per gallon and premium is at $5.80 per gallon

Here in Scotland it is approx $7.10( its £1.30 per litre converted to U.S $ @ £1=$1.60) this would give you something to moan about.with Government duty rise of 3% planned in April.Spare a thought for the Brits.

Ian

Gas here in Monroe, Georgia is $3.39 a gallon for regular but since I have to use premium I paid $3.69

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter