What is gas now where you live?

If u r a SI resident u get a discount when u have 3 or more people in the car. I think i pay about 3.00 to go over the bridge that way. Also have to go and pick up my son's glasses at Walmart in Jersey so while i am there i will be filling up.

But by the time you figure in the cost of the gas to get there and back and the toll. I think it would still be cheaper to buy the gas in Staten Island. :confused3 There is only about a .20 difference per gallon. So even 10 gallons would be $2.00. Isn't the toll like $6 or $8 now?

Last night I paid $3.63/gallon at Walmart for Premium. I live in North Texas.

We were at Murphy today getting gas the gas truck was bringing gas, and the lady said it was going up as soon as he got the gas deleivered

I live in Vancouver,BC, Canada and gas here is 1.30 per litre which is around $4.92 per gallon. We went over the border to Bellingham, WA on Sunday and got $3.49 per gallon at Costco. It's a big savings for us even with the drive. We will be heading south this Sunday too!

It's $3.39 down the street from my house. I live near San Antonio.

Haha I'm going to laugh at y'all like all of the others living abroad on this forum: Here in the Netherlands gas is at $8.56/gal or 1.62 euro/L. So glad I don't have to pay to fill up and train tickets haven't increased!
Of course it's all relative. When you're used to paying $2.70 a gal (I think that's what it was when I left...) a dollar increase is HUGE!

I am so happy our local grocery store gives you money off gas for every $50 you spend so instead of paying $3.49 a gallon, I used my $.45 off and spent $3.04 instead. I was basically running on fumes.

Don't know what it is today but it was $3.48 last night in the SW Chicago 'burbs.

bumping the thread

When this thread first started gas here was $3.35. Yesterday it went to $3.95 in our bigger town. So what are you paying now?

I paid $3.64 last night in our smaller town (they usually increase the price the next day) $39. and change for 10. gallons. There was a line for both sides of the pumps.

South of Chicago

So you think your gas is expensive?

It was 5.25$/gallon yesterday up here in Quebec :scared1:

Just hoping it won't go even higher :sad2:

Nice to see Kissi. is lower than us since we'll be there soon.

We're at 3.85 today Central NY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter