What is Dnner like at Goofy's Kitchen?

Sacha_L

Mouseketeer
What type of food is served? How long should we allow for this type of meal? I was thinking this might be a better use of our time if we hit the parks early...come back to the hotel (we are staying at DLH)go the pool/rest and then eat dinner a little early before heading back to the parks for the evening. We are traveling with 2 1/2 and 6 year old boys. What do you guys think?

We took our two girls ages 7 and 2 last March and had a blast. It took us 2 hours but was well worth the cost and time. We went at 5pm, that is the first dinner seating and was perfect. We were the first to get seated in our section and Goofy and Pluto came to entertain us for 10 minutes before others got there, it was great. I think your plan would be a great idea. The food was great and lots of variety, the staff was friendly and great about bringing drinks and taking off plates. Have fun.

Our two boys were the same ages as yours when we went last fall. We had dinner at Goofy's Kitchen on Saturday, reasoning that the parks were going to be very busy that day. We thought that would be a great day for a special dinner offsite.

The boys loved the food (mac and cheese is a favorite), and of course the character interaction. The line-up changes all the time, but when we went, we saw Pluto at the door, then Goofy, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Chip, and Minnie Mouse.

There was plenty of adult fare as well, and lots of tiny desserts. (I brought several to the table to share, and it was wonderful to try a bite of each.)

I think you'll love it! :thumbsup2

We are going in June & are definately planning at least 1 meal at Goofy's. My DD's will be the exact same ages *7 & 2), so I'm glad to hear they really enjoyed it! I read the menu line up & it sounds like they have a TON of foods & an incredible selection!!

dinner at goofy's kitchen is pretty good. i went 3 weeks ago and it was super fun. they have all sorts of different foods, and wonderful desserts. and youre kids will have a blast because they get to get up and dance with goofy and friends to the macarena and other fun dances. also they characters will come to your table and take pictures and sign autographs, and even sign your tabe if you want.

breakfast at goofys kitchen is also really good, in fact foodwise i prefer it.

whichever time you go the disney staff will be sure you have a great experience.

I LOVE and highly recommend Goofy's Kitchen! At dinner we had Goofy, Pluto, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Chip, Dale, Jasmine and Fairy Godmother. Character interaction was never rushed and we had lots of it! Food was hot and delicious and I will definitely be going back!

PS - we've also had breakfast there and I rate it just as highly as dinner. We had Goofy, Pluto, Baloo, Mad Hatter, Chip & Dale. One thing I like about Goofy's Kitchen is that, with the exception of Goofy, you never know what characters are going to show up! :teeth:

Whoops - forgot to add. . .it took us about an hour for both breakfast and dinner - we're two adults with no kids.

:thumbsup2 Every year we eat a breakfast..and dinner there..love it.:love:
Good food... great character interaction...never felt rushed.
JC

Goofy's Kitchen was, by far, the BEST character meal we've ever had! (both at DL and WDW)

It was my DH, myself and our three boys. (ages 2 1/2, 11, 17)

The character interaction can't be beat! The food is great! The atmosphere is just so wonderful. I so wish we could go back NOOOOWWWWW! :)

Have fun!

:) We have done Goofy's for dinner twice. It's pretty good. The kiddy buffet is great! I also have to save plenty of room for the desserts! They have so many yummy ones. We have also done Goofy's for breakfast. I prefer a breakfast meal over dinner so I would rather go there in the morning. The food is sooo good. The character interaction has always been outstanding...

They have a wide variety of foods and deserts to eat at GK and its so delicious. The character interaction was wonderful. I went to GK on a Wed. Night at 745pm and it was fantastical. It wasnt too busy and great interaction and food.

We LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED Goofy's Kitchen. :love: We were just there Tuesday night and had such a great experience. The food was wonderful and we saw Goofy, Pluto, Capt. Hook, Chip, Dale, Minnie and Alice. We also went to Ariel's Grotto and unless you are there for the sole purpose of seeing the princesses I would chose Goofy's anyday.

Yeah I saw Gepetto, Goofy, Pluto, Belle, Aladdin & Jasmine, Alice, The fairy god mother, & stitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter