What is considered an appetizer or side dish for the connections lunch or QC vouchers

zaja4

Earning My Ears
If an entree says it comes with rice and a salad ( like at Teppanyaki), is the rice considered the side and is the salad an appetizer? Or what if the entree is say a chicken caeser salad, do you pick a side and appetizer say for the luncheon voucher? One more example, with a quick and casual child's voucher if the child's menu says grilled cheese with fresh fruit and child's dessert ( such as at Beaches and Cream) do you get to pick anything else or is the fruit side and dessert already built inl, in which case the child's Q& C probably is not a good deal there. I am obviously extremely confused, I am trying to figure out if you really do get a lot more food than the normal meal if it comes with rice and salad together, because so many people say they split, I am just afraid it won't be enough food to split. Thanks

If an entree says it comes with rice and a salad ( like at Teppanyaki), is the rice considered the side and is the salad an appetizer?

Q & C's don't offer an appetizer...they offer an entree/side/drink/dessert.

If an item comes with a side (such as rice, french friesd, etc), you generally don't get ot pick another side...except for some reason at Pepper Market, they have always allowed a salad, even if every thing comes with sides.

If you get a chicken Caesar salad, you should be able to get a side.
I'm not aware of a child's Q & C..just a lunchvoucher.

I think you are mixing up the lunch vouchers (sit down, served food) and the quick and casual vouchers (counter/food court food, except for Beaches).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter