What is BURN NOTICE??

I don't really know what a "burn notice" is but I don't care because Michael Weston is H~O~T!!!!!!!!! It's sort of along the lines of James Bond meets MacGuyver and I love it. I watch a lot of USA and TNT shows. I also recommend and enjoy White Collar and Royal Pains.

I love Burn Notice. If you liked the Bourne series or the last two Bond films you will most likely enjoy the show.

All you have to do to know what it's about is watch the opening! He explains it all...

I can't think thoughts about the main actor, as he reminds me waaaaay too much of my brother, but I do love Bruce Campbell. :goodvibes

All you have to do to know what it's about is watch the opening! He explains it all...

I can't think thoughts about the main actor, as he reminds me waaaaay too much of my brother, but I do love Bruce Campbell. :goodvibes

Michael Weston is a little too metro-sexual for me. I prefer Bruce too. And he always has some rich woman who buys him expensive clothes and cars. But Michael has to pay for the drinks. hehe

DH and I both LOVE LOVE LOVE this show.....those of you haven't seen it should check it out

We love Burn Notice here! My husband and my son just love the plots and the action. Me, I love Michael Weston. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh, right. The OP asked a question (I got distracted by Bruce Campbell).

"Burn Notice" is a show on USA Network that sounded REALLY boring - a former spy, trying to get 'unburned'? Even though I knew what that meant - from pre-series advertising - it sounded BO-RING.

My brother is a television aficionado. We were talking one night about shows we both watch - well, tearing some of them apart, really - then he started telling me about good shows I wasn't watching. He was REALLY excited about "Burn Notice"; once he described the entire premise (as reported by fans above ;)), I started watching - and you know, he was right? I love it!

Hey, FireDancer - conversely, if I love "Burn Notice", will I enjoy the Bourne movie series?

We love Burn Notice here, too! I even downloaded the two tie-in novels on my Kindle app. They read just like the show - I can hear Michael Westen's voice in my head narrating - and they give some good further background on the characters. Lots of fun.

The second half of the third season just started - you get the first two on dvd or itunes.

I don't really know what a "burn notice" is but I don't care because Michael Weston is H~O~T!!!!!!!!! It's sort of along the lines of James Bond meets MacGuyver and I love it. I watch a lot of USA and TNT shows. I also recommend and enjoy White Collar and Royal Pains.[/QUOTE]

Is Royal Pains coming back? I really enjoyed that show.

DH and I LOVE Burn Notice here, one of our favorites shows.:thumbsup2

As far as I know, "Royal Pains" will be back on a season-appropriate schedule (i.e. summer). USA Network is using Mark Feuerstein and Reshma Shetty in its current "character" ads.

"In Plain Sight" will be back, in March or April (U.S. Marshalls, witness protection, Albuquerque).

I wanna know if "Starter Wife" is coming back; and what ever happened to "The Dead Zone"?

I know Dead Zone was cancelled. I think Starter Wife was, too. That last season of SW was not very good IMO, so I was glad it hasn't come back.

We love Burn Notice and Bruce Campbell. We met him years ago and he was very nice and great with our son (then 8 or 9).

I've watched Burn Notice since the beginning and it is the greatest show ever.

The best was the spy tips that they did before the first show began. The first episode where he fought two guys twice his size and told the audience that the best place to fight is the bathroom, "plenty of hard surfaces"!

DH and I love Burn Notice and have watched it since the premiere. We have a season pass on Tivo for it. We also love White Collar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter