What is at Pleasure Island now?

blossombrd

Mouseketeer
I have not been to WDW since 2007 and with my favorite places in Downtown Disney's Pleasure Island - the "Adventurer's Club" and Comedy Warehouse gone, is there anything to do at Pleasure Island in the evening?

It's all downtown Disney now which is shops and restaurants and a few places to get drinks. No dance clubs or anything lke that. Some of the buildings just sit there empty. The Adventurer's Club has a bunch of plants disguising it so you don't really notice it. Mannequins just sits there which I think is wierd.

I enjoy DTD a lot, but I definately miss the old PI days.

Primarily it's a ghost town! Sad, very sad indeed! Even though I only went to P.I. once, I just hate to see abandoned buildings with no purpose of existence. There is still a lot of Club type experiences in DtD, but not like those that were found in P.I.

La Nouba, musical acts at House of Blues, AMC 22, eating and singing at Raglan Road...

It's not quite a ghost town.

Still, I wish AC and The Improv were still open...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter