• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is a Tag Fairy, please?

The Blue Fairy

We are each of us, angels with one wing and we can
:o Hi! I have been reading different threads and have noticed comments about a Tag Fairy. What is this?

Thanks

The Tag Fairy is a mythical creature who goes around tagging DISer's with colerful anecdotes.

Under your username, that's a tag. You'll notice that yours is the same color as your username and that is because you entered that yourself. But if you notice under my tag, I have three different things in different colors. I've been tagged by the Tag Fairy. The first item "Disney Baby" is mine - basically just my way of saying that in comparison to many of the DISer's, I'm a rookie when it comes to WDW. The other two tags...those were donated by the Tag Fairy.

You never know when or where the Tag Fairy will strike, so keep your eyes open. Perhaps one day, they'll deliver some color to your world.

kelleigh1 said:
The Tag Fairy is a mythical creature who goes around tagging DISer's with colerful anecdotes.

Under your username, that's a tag. You'll notice that yours is the same color as your username and that is because you entered that yourself. But if you notice under my tag, I have three different things in different colors. I've been tagged by the Tag Fairy. The first item "Disney Baby" is mine - basically just my way of saying that in comparison to many of the DISer's, I'm a rookie when it comes to WDW. The other two tags...those were donated by the Tag Fairy.

You never know when or where the Tag Fairy will strike, so keep your eyes open. Perhaps one day, they'll deliver some color to your world.
Not sure if they're "creatures", but I do think they're "mythical". ;)

Perhaps I should have said Mythical Beings. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter