what is a romance package DCL

suppermom

Earning My Ears
What is the romance package i was reading a post about where to get the robes you were on DCL and someone mention they had the romance package and that anyone can get it. MY husband and i would like
to know what is the romance package, and how do you go about getting it and what does it include is it a special package of goodies or is it a special room to reserve. My husband and i and our two boys will be going on a cruise to the eastern caribbean. And will be sailing on the fantasy soo if anyone can help me with this that would be great thank you.:love:

thank you very much for that link i found very interesting things my husband and i want to make our cruise special we haven't a vacation since we have gotten married which is 12yrs. and we will be celebrating our anniversary also on our cruise, soo that romance package will be wonderful. even though we will have our kids with us we will still try to make it as romantic as we can. :love::cheer2:

Also make sure that you noted that it is your anniversary on the cruise. You never know what they might put in there for you.

Heyriddle said:
On our first Disney cruise, we celebrated our ten year. We added on a package that had a couples massage, chocolates, and a turn down service. Our bed was covered in rose petals. Just beautiful. Kids were entertained in the clubs. :)

They don't do the Romance at Sea package anymore. I tried to book it for our honeymoon in 2011.

Also make sure that you noted that it is your anniversary on the cruise. You never know what they might put in there for you.

My husband and I just took a cruise to celebrate our anniversary (without the kids). I had our account noted that it was our anniversary. I did that so maybe we would get a table to ourselves. We got our table YAY!! They also gave us a special anniversary dessert one night.

:banana:wow thank you everyone for all the tips and ideas, I wish we could go alone without our kids but i wouldn't feel comfortable leaving them home and being in another state, besides i don't have anyone to watch them for us. I love my kids very much they are my life. Im not that lucky to have realatives to watch them for us thats why my husband and i haven't had a vacation for a long time. we have no babysitters. But that's ok as long as were on vacation it don't matter. :cheer2:

What is the romance package...
I'm going to say ...

Way To Much Money for another backpack (if you are a return cruiser), more food (there's plenty of "free" food on-board), a $10 dollar bottle of wine (well it's really sparkling champagne or sparkling cider) and a $25 flower bouquet

But that's just the cynic in me.

suppermom said:
:banana:wow thank you everyone for all the tips and ideas, I wish we could go alone without our kids but i wouldn't feel comfortable leaving them home and being in another state, besides i don't have anyone to watch them for us. I love my kids very much they are my life. Im not that lucky to have realatives to watch them for us thats why my husband and i haven't had a vacation for a long time. we have no babysitters. But that's ok as long as were on vacation it don't matter. :cheer2:

I think DCL is the perfect way to have a romantic anniversary trip without having to leave your kids at home or feel like they are getting babysat on the cruise while you get some alone time with DH. More than once on our last cruise we were anticipating family time and our daughter begged to be signed in to the club, so we found ourselves on an unexpected date.

You will have a great time that will include your entire family while still celebrating and enhancing your marriage. Congratulations on twelve years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter