What is a Preferred King room at CSR?

MinnBoy

Know Enough To Be Dangerous
Just booked a Preferred King room at CSR. The AP discount rate was too good to pass up. What exactly is a preferred room? Is it located in a specific area? Will it have a fridge? Thanks in advance. We have never stayed at CSR but the more we research the cooler it looks/sounds.

I'd like to know what a prefered room is as well! It'll be our first time staying at Coronado Springs as well!

A preferred room means that you will be in the Casitas section...either building 1, 2 or 3. These are preferred because they are close to the main building where you will find registration, the gift shops, all the food establishments and the lounge. The pool is across the lake.

We fell in love with CSR on our last trip. We were in Casitas. It was perfect. We were near the bus stop, and the Pepper Market, and just a short walk around to the Dig Site pool. My husband said it was warmer than the pool at WL.

It had a nice playground for kids and our son liked the pool activities. I think he won a macarena dance contest.

The buses seemed pretty empty every day. We had a rollaway bed in our room for our son. So we each had our own bed.

There's a couple pages of pictures below in my CSR trip report. It's short....only pictures. I think I included some CSR pics, but they may be on the second page.

Enjoy your trip! We tried to get preferred at CSR again for our next trip, but CSR is all full up. So we are trying Riverside this time.

Just booked a Preferred King room at CSR. The AP discount rate was too good to pass up. What exactly is a preferred room? Is it located in a specific area? Will it have a fridge? Thanks in advance. We have never stayed at CSR but the more we research the cooler it looks/sounds.

A preferred room means that you will be in the Casitas section...either building 1, 2 or 3. These are preferred because they are close to the main building where you will find registration, the gift shops, all the food establishments and the lounge. The pool is across the lake.

:thumbsup2 And yes, you will have a fridge. You will also be close to the first bus stop (actually bus stop #2, but the first picked up and dropped off when going to/from the parks.) :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter