What is a MUST Do for You at WDW parks?

codimouse

Over 60 Trips to Disney from San Antonio, Tx!
we leave in 4 weeks. this is not our first trip at all. too many trips to count.
however i feel we are missing something.
what is YOUR MUST DO or SEE at any of the WDW parks?
maybe it is something we have never done or considered doing or seeing before or just never knew about.
hints, tips please.

we leave in 4 weeks. this is not our first trip at all. too many trips to count.
however i feel we are missing something.
what is YOUR MUST DO or SEE at any of the WDW parks?
maybe it is something we have never done or considered doing or seeing before or just never knew about.
hints, tips please.

No WDW trip is complete without consuming at least one Dole Whip.

HS- Animation Academy
MK- TTA
Epcot- tie between Japan Pavilion and Innoventions
AK- I always have to get a Frozen Lemonade from 'Trilobites' right next to the entrance of Dinoland

Main Street Electric Parade and being at opening of MK.
Ride on Monorail with a stop at GF.

No WDW trip is complete without consuming at least one Dole Whip.

Exactly what I was thinking! We also have a tradition to make our first "meal" upon arriving at Ghiradelli's in DD!

Depending on the ages of those you're traveling with, consider going on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour (I believe everyone has to be at least 16). We did that a few years ago and really enjoyed it!

A trip is also not complete without riding Tower of Terror, Aerosmith, Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain and Expedition Everest!

A sandwich from Earl of sandwich at DD! We also loved watching the fireworks from the 4th floor terrace type thing at the CR for the first time, beautiful!

Other than the attractions/rides in the parks:

At least once do:

Hoop de do Revue

La Nouba (Cirque du Soleil)

Hot stone massage spa treatment (Saratoga Springs Spa)

Rent the little speed racer boats from Poly - fun!

Meal at the castle

Go to AKL resort and view the animals. Take the tour of the lobby. Have a drink or even better, dinner at Jiko.

Added - Food and Wine Festival at least once. (Would like to try Flower and Garden Festival once.)

Every trip:

MK: Tuna sandwich and coke for lunch at Columbia Harbour House, upstairs on "bridge" area

Dinners at resort signature restaurants - look around whatever resort your eating at.

Water parks

MK: Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern (if it's not characters)

Part or all of a day at resort pool

Room service breakfast (deluxe resorts)

Hit the Jofrey's coffee carts every day in whichever park we are at for an iced mocha (MK doesn't have one so find the one at TTC before going into MK)

Illuminations at Epcot, fireworks/nighttime show at MK also Main St. Electrical parade

DHS: Brown Derby lunch

AK: Spend time talking with CM's about the creatures in the Oasis area. Also take the train to Conservation station just for the ride alone - bonus if there are cool animals at the viewing/vet area.

Definitely a Mickey Bar is the must have snack.

Photo with Mickey at HS, we have one each year and get to chart the kids as they grow.

Midmorning snack at Sunshine Seasons after rope drop, Soarin, and Test Track

Try on all the crazy hats at MouseGear and get photos

Carousel of Progress - silly, but its the one ride that I remember from visits when I was young (more than 30 years ago) and reminds me of my dad

I rode the ToT for the first time summer 2010. Loved it but no more. :lmao:
Exactly what I was thinking! We also have a tradition to make our first "meal" upon arriving at Ghiradelli's in DD!

Depending on the ages of those you're traveling with, consider going on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour (I believe everyone has to be at least 16). We did that a few years ago and really enjoyed it!

A trip is also not complete without riding Tower of Terror, Aerosmith, Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain and Expedition Everest!

Our must do's:

Rides/attractions:
Soarin
Illuminations
POTC
HM

Restaurants:
Kona Cafe
Tutto Italia

Activities outside the parks:
Rent a boat at the CR resort marina
Go shopping at DtD
Swim
Take advantage of the activities at our resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter