What is a Merry Mingler?

While you're at Epcot ®, come get cozy with Disney Vacation Club®.
"Tis the season to mingle with other Members and enjoy holiday entertainment
and complimentary refreshments.
Plus, get your chance to purchase a limited-edition Disney Vacation Club
holiday trading pin, while our supplies last.

It's just our way of welcoming you "home" for the holidays. Join us-snow or shine!

New location: Epcot at the World Showplace Pavilion*
Located between the Canada and United Kingdom Pavilions

FIND DIRECTIONS

Dates**: Select Tuesdays this holiday season:

December 6 December 13
December 20
Time: 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Here's a copy of the notice.

Just got an email invite and Dec. 6 is not on it..............just the 13 and 20.

It's just our way of welcoming you "home" for the holidays. Join us-snow or shine!

FIND DIRECTIONS

December 13
December 20

**Please note there will be no event on December 27th. As a reminder, December 20th is a blockout date for Florida Resident Seasonal and Weekday Select Passes.

Just got an email invite and Dec. 6 is not on it..............just the 13 and 20.

FIND DIRECTIONS

December 13
December 20

**Please note there will be no event on December 27th. As a reminder, December 20th is a blockout date for Florida Resident Seasonal and Weekday Select Passes.

Mine came as Meriweather's did, without December 6th on it!

It's a sales opportunity.

While you stand in line to buy merchandise they sell you points. A two for one deal.

You used to get a Christmas Decoration. I walked in, got decoration, saw the chaos and walked back out!

And now you have to use a "ticket" to come to the sales event??? REALLY? Sad :(

Weird. I got one last week with all three dates on, and today I got one with just the 13 and 20th on it. I wonder what gives?

Just checked the DVC website and this is the info being shown there. Sure wish they would get their act together. I really don't want to waste time away from the family if there is no mixer on the 6th. The kids decided not to get hoppers and they are planning on another park that day so I will be the only one to go to the party long enough to get the pin and ornament. I think my DGD would enjoy the dancing with the characters but it;s probably not worth putting the hopper option on the tickets just for that. Thursday is the EPCOT day and it will be bad enough that I will be leaving for the annual meeting that day.

Merry Member Mixer

You're cordially invited to join in on the festive fun!
While you're at EPCOT®, come get cozy with Disney Vacation Club! 'Tis the season to mingle with other Members and enjoy holiday entertainment, character photo opportunities and a complimentary treat. Rock around the Christmas Tree with a DJ Dance Party and leave with a special gift for your family. Plus, get your chance to purchase a limited-edition Disney Vacation Club holiday trading pin, while supplies last.
It's just our way of welcoming you "home" for the holidays!
We look forward to seeing you, snow or shine, in our new location:

World Showplace Pavilion, EPCOT*
Located between the Canada and United Kingdom Pavilions in World Showcase, click here for a map.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011. 3 PM – 5PM
Tuesday, December 6, 2011. 3PM – 5PM
Tuesday, December 13, 2011. 3PM – 5PM
Tuesday, December 20, 2011. 3PM – 5PM
Be sure to bring your Member ID since you'll need it for admission.
*Park admission required for entry to EPCOT. Contact Member Services for ticket options.
Limit 6 Guests per Member ID.

Okay, so was there really a MMM on Tuesday? I never had any information about that one in any my emails. I thought the 6th was going to be the first.

Okay, so was there really a MMM on Tuesday? I never had any information about that one in any my emails. I thought the 6th was going to be the first.

There was one Tuesday. The info was in my checkin packet at BCV.

The new venue is great. I enjoyed this year's mixer much more than those in the past. Very festive!

Just FYI: the resort checkin packets have been pared down and are not those big cumbersome folders. They are now maybe 5" by 11". A good move IMHO. Same info, but more compact packaging. :thumbsup2

There was one Tuesday. The info was in my checkin packet at BCV.

The new venue is great. I enjoyed this year's mixer much more than those in the past. Very festive!

Just FYI: the resort checkin packets have been pared down and are not those big cumbersome folders. They are now maybe 5" by 11". A good move IMHO. Same info, but more compact packaging. :thumbsup2

I'm glad you enjoyed the mixer! I'm looking forward to going to this one!:goodvibes

I never got an email either. Turns out we'll miss the last one anyway - we're leaving on the 20th just a few hours prior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter