• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is a Magical Moments Pin

TNC924

Earning My Ears
I have been looking at the Disney Website to check out what rides are appropriate and I've noticed that on certain rides in the Tips and Facts section it says the magical moments pin will work on this ride...I looked in the Disney Online store for the pin but can't find it...does anyone know what this is?

quick summary---There were some pins created that are interactive in certain areas of the parks and certain rides, kinda like Pal Mickey. In that area they light up.

I have two - I bought both of mine at the Magic Kingdom, about 2 years apart. They ran, I think, about $15 each, and they're BIG...not easy to wear on a Lanyard, but good to pin on your shirt. :)

Erica

I thought I read "somewhere" amongs all of the posts that exists that when you go to MIckey's Not So Scary Party that you can buy a special Halloween Pin just for that occasion. If that's true where would I be able to get one? Are they only available at Magic Kingdom during the party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter