what is a bounceback offer?

A BB is when Disney offers resort guests the opportunity to book their next stay before checking out from their current stay.

Usually a flier is left in the room detailing the promotion information.

Last Sep we were able to book a BB for Sep 2010 with the Free Dining promotion.

Each offer has its own dates and such, and you must be there at the time the BB is offered and book before you check out.

When you say "book", does that mean pay for it in full prior to checking out? Or is that only reserving your dates prior to leaving? Never had one, but hoping to get one when we visit in April!

You must put a $200 deposit down on it if it is a package BB deal (room, tickets, etc).

I have never booked a room only BB, but I imagine that would only require a one night deposit as is the case with any room only booking.

Any BB offer must be booked (reserve the dates and put down the required deposit) prior to checking out of the current stay.

HTH!

If you are booking a package, you must pay a $200 deposit. If you are booking room only, you must pay a deposit equal to one night's cost. This must be done before you check out of your resort.

I will have to make sure we check into this when we go this coming September. Last September I didn't know about this. Wish I did.

Is it just certain months, or is it most of the time? When we were there this past October, we stayed at Music and also at POFQ. Neither room had a BB offer.

If you dont find the offer in your room just call from room and ask for it! I have done it the past 4 years....the one thing I dont understand is I have been told I must book before I check out....last year I finally got the paper in my room and was in a rush leaving....I was told just take flyer home with me I could do it at home....I did just that and it was fine.

And does the BB offer give you the exact rates/deals at the exact resort for the same time next year?

Mine was very close...can't remember the exact dollar amount.....but the same exact deal! I stayed at POR and used the bounceback for this year at POP so there was about a 800. difference....I have to buy tix this year so I went to budget hotel!

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest