What is a block out pass?

Mommy2PrincessAbby

DIS Veteran
One of the reviews on here mentioned buying a block out pass, so they didn't have to go to the ticket booth? What is it exactly?

Thanks...

--Lisa

It's for those who have limited AP's--everything but a premium. Certain days are blocked out so if you want to go, you pay $30. You have to pay at the ticket booth, however, as far as I know.

Ah, doesn't apply to me then... I thought it was some sneaky way to get into the park without having to stand in a regular entry line! :rolleyes1

--Lisa

Yes, you do have to buy them at the ticket booth, and you can only get them on the day you are going to use them. It would be nice to be able to buy them ahead of time, but we still had to wait in line to buy one at the booth. Kind of makes you think about how much you really want to go that day since you don't usually have to wait in a ticketbooth line when you have an AP.;)

Yes, you do have to buy them at the ticket booth, and you can only get them on the day you are going to use them. It would be nice to be able to buy them ahead of time, but we still had to wait in line to buy one at the booth. Kind of makes you think about how much you really want to go that day since you don't usually have to wait in a ticketbooth line when you have an AP.;)

I was able to buy one at Guest Services in 2006. The lines there are usually pretty short, and they sometimes open before the ticket booths, so that may be a quicker way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter