what is a b2b or double dip?

jacksmom2009

Mouseketeer
i see everyone is doing b2b's or double dips. i am wondering what these are and are and do you save any money by doing this???
thanks what would be a example of a b2b that you have done?

B2B is usually when you do two cruises right after each other. Most people will do a 4 day cruise and then a 3 day cruise, this way they have 7days total and 2 stops at Castaway Cay. In most cases it can save money as well it helps you to move up levels in the Castaway Club. I will do my first B2B next year! I am sure some of the pros will chime in.

Back to Back cruises (B2B): when you do multiple cruises with no gap in between - For example you sail a 3-night cruise and the day you disembark is also the start day of your next cruise, typically a 4-night.

No cost savings as far as DCL is concerned, but if you travel to the port, you can save in transportation costs.

I did a B2B in 2010 with a 14-night Transatlantic cruise followed by an 11-night Mediterranean cruise. I did not have to pack up and leave the ship following breakfast; we were directed to the check-in area mid-morning where we were processed for the second cruise and then returned to a practically empty ship.

A double dip (DD) is a cruise with 2 stops at Castaway Cay (CC). Since weather can delay or prevent visits to CC, this might increase the odds of having pleasant weather there. Had a few of these, too, and enjoyed the opportunity to have more time at this lovely relaxing island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter