What inspired your username?

Mine is the state where I live and I love Pooh!

Mine is the name I chose for VMK. I was obsessed with Narnia at the time (still am, BTW) and knew that I couldn't be a queen. Besides, the title of queen is far too regal for me, so I chose to be a princess. :)

Mine is because I'm a huge Brian Setzer fan. After Stray Cats he and his orchestra revived swing music and that's were I picked up the "kitten", as in cats and kittens. :) I used to be HarleyChick from way back in the old days, but I dumped the bike. :hippie:

Belle, my favorite Disney princess was taken, so I wanted to go with Disneygirl. Actually tried all variations, Disneygirl1, Disneygirl2, etc. etc. and was having no luck. I finally tried an "A" in front and it worked! And, I am "A Disney Girl".

I was just going to use my Disney name. But it was taken. I was so upset, I didn't register for a month.

I'm Ursula on pretty much all of the other Disney boards I read, see.

But I didn't want *~~Ursula7~~* or some variation on that theme.

So, I went to my other love: handbags. I wanted something funny, thus Handbag Lady was born.

Hey, at least it's better than our cat's name: Porkfat. :idea:

Too funny. OT, but reminds me of the cat that lived on the ship we took our honeymoon on...his name was Cooking Fat. When asked about the name, the crew would just respond 'reverse his initials'.

(sorry for the implication of profanity)

My username is just a combo of a little pixie and my last name.

Mine tries to explain how I came to love Disney parks. I'm a Baby Boomer who was hypnotized watching "The Wonderful World of Color" every Sunday night while growing up, and longing to go to Disneyland. Finally made it in 1972, when I was almost 15. It was everything I'd hoped for, and more!

I am a dancer in real life, and Daisy is my favorite character. Plus the alliteration kicks it up a notch.

My cousin couldn't say baby when I was born, so he would say "look at the little BUBBIE" and it just stuck, even after 40 years!Everyone calls me Bubbie even my neices and nephews.

Mine is for my 3 kids Joie,James and Jacqui. As for the 13 its my dh lucky number.

Flipturngirl: is because...

I used to swim and I loved to do the flip turns off the walls and well I am a girl. i have had it since i was 12 or something.. so about 6 years.

Ok... no giggling ...
Me and my bikini had a fight:scared1: on the Magic, a long time ago.
:thumbsup2 So if there are any pics...I will deny any and all of them!!:thumbsup2

so it's logical to say Im a girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter