What information do you need to know?

I have a reservation at Hampton Oak Plantation for May 28-31st. It's a timeshare deal and we will be getting 2 day passes to USF/IOA. I am confused now because one travel agent tells me these 2 day passes are for one park only..The first agent said we could do USF one day and IOA the next if we wanted to. Please help..this is our first time going to USF/IOA. I thought we could use 2 day passes for either park and than go to a different or same park the next day..

I'd like a better understanding of the rides and events for this celebration. When does the parade start? Are there any other live performances? Are all the ride conversions just a maze that you go through? Thanks for the help.

The parade starts at different times. Check the park map for details. Some years, there is a house band. Other live performances include the Bill and Ted show, the Beetlejuice show, and a special show in the Animal Planet stage. The haunted houses are usually set up in empty soundstages. Last year, three rides were haunted -- Kongfrontation, Jaws, and Earthquake. Kongfrontation was converted to a maze, Jaws was the ride with haunted elements, and Earthquake started out on the ride and ended on the maze.

When i was in florida about 10 years ago i know i saw a place that you could have a viseo of you shot on the bridge of the enterprise i'm pretty sure it was at universal could you confirm if this is still there, I would really love to do it this time.

That was removed a few years ago to make way for the IOA preview center. Now it is a vacation planning center.

hi,
my mom thinks that we will need 3 days for universal. do you think 3 days is enough to do all of universal???:confused:

smiler!!!:D

question please... we are staying at HRH for one night, but to get 2 full days at the parks we decided to add another night at HRH... you guessed it- SOLD OUT. So we have made arranagements to stay off property for the first night ( we arrive late afternoon) My question is what time can I go over to HRH and sign in to get our room keys so that we can go and enjou FOTL access ? We will store the bags there until we return. I am just not sure what time we can approuch HRH in the morning?
thanks .... these boards are fantastic!

I need you to take digital pic's of RPR on your next trip and post them!:D Seriously...any info you may have will keep several of us out of the padded rooms.
Thanks,
FINFAN

We'll be at RPR June 28 - July 6.

I promise to take a lot of digital pictures. I understand there will be a huge July 4 fireworks at the parks & hotels.

I might even try to upload some pictures while I'm there, but I'm wondering where I would be able to put them for everyone to see???

What is the best way to get to WDW WL from Universal Royal Pacific Resort,Taxi,Limo,Bus?........and what is the cost ? Thanks....

My husband and I were in Disney/Universal - 12/01 - the parks were empty so we did NOT need 2 days at Universal - we could have easily did both parks in one day. I guess if you go at a more popular/crowded time you would need two days.

I must be honest and say that the whole time we were at Universal we were longng to be back at Disney. There is nothing else like it!!!

We are planning on going back maybe this December and are considering skipping Universal all together.

There is transportation from Royal Pacific to Disney. We did not use it because we had a rental car. But here is the information they provided when we checked in.

TRANSPORTATION

*Shuttle bus & water taxis to Universal Studio, Islands of Adventure & Citywalk.
Complimentary transportation by water taxi and shuttle bus service run continuously throughout the day, weather permitting. Service begins at 8:30am and ends at 2:30am daily. Return service to hotels leaves from celebrity circle for the shuttle bus and the Citywalk boat dock for the the water taxi.

SEA WORLD & WET-N-WILD SHUTTLE
Complimentary shuttle transportation available to Seaworld and WetNWild. Operation times vary. See the concierge desk for pick up location and current transfer times. (I believe when I called about this they said the last shuttle leaves the hotel at 12:30pm)

MEARS SHUTTLE TRANSPORATION

Mears airport shuttle transporation requires a 4 hour minimum advance notice for pick-up
Mears Disney shuttle transporation requires a 90 minute advance notice for pick up

Walt Disney World Parks Hotel Departure Times
Cost is $12.00 round trip per person
Royal Pacific
7:10am, 4:10 pm
8:10am, 5:40pm
9:10am, 7:10pm
10:10am, 8:40pm

(Portofino departs :55 and :25 min past the hour starting 6:55am)
(Hard Rock depart on the hour and half hour starting 7:00am)

Disney Parks Return Times
Begins at 12:30pm through 1 hour after park close
Animal Kingdom - 30 min past the hours
Magic Kingdom - 30 min past the hours
EPCOT - 30 min past the hours
MGM Studios - 30 min past the hours

ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
One way adults $14.00
Rountrip adults $24.00
One way children (4-11) $10.00
Round trip children $17.00

RESTAURANT PRIORITY SEATING
Present your room key for priority seating priveleges at full service restaurants in Citwalk, US and IO. Priority seating is not available on Friday and Saturday evenings or when venue is booked for special events, performances, holidays. Please note Emeril's and restaurants inside Hard Rock, Royal Pacific and Portofino require advance reservations.

By the way, my my trip report for RPR is here.

Is there a full listing anywhere of all the available shuttles/buses that depart from USF and/or the Universal Resort Hotels for other destinations? ...Not just to WDW and the airport, but also Seaworld, water parks, BGT, Medieval Times, Arabian Nights, Ripleys, Downtown, I-Drive, KSC, Grandma's house and whathaveyou?

Is there a car rental office onsite at USF or the Resorts?

:jester:

There was an area in the parking lot of the RPR with spots marked with rental car signs. I am not 100% sure, but I think they were Hertz signs.

Is the 2-Park Power Pass something that is always available or will it only be available for a limited time? My wife and I will be visiting in Nov. 2002 and wondered if we could wait until closer to then to purchase the passes.

It is something that is always available. I personally, would wait until you get there to see what/when/how you are going to do it all.

When in NOvember are you going to be there?

My husband and I were there early December and the parks were EMPTY - we could have done both parks in one day (which I am not sure is even an option but...)

I assume you are also doing Disney... we really enjoyed both parks (Universal and Disney) but we really, really, really loved the magic of Disney and would probably skip Universal all together on our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter