• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What info is required?

tx2tn

"What fortuitous circumstance be this"
I will be making a reservation on points next week for a 1BR and 2 studios. This will be four our entire family.

What information will Disney need at time of reservation about who all is going? Names? SS#'s? DOB's?

What happens if one of them can't make it? Can I change the list of who's going?

They should only need guests names and sometimes they ask for their addresses (depends on who you get).

You can change it as needed, shouldn't be a problem.

They'll also ask about kids and adults, that's about it though.

:thumbsup2

Try to put the lead person on each room as someone who won't change- I believe it is easier to change the rest of the names.

Sorry this is a hop on question, Is it possible to have different guests listed each night if the DVC member is staying multiple nights but having different guests stay over to enjoy the resort amenities?

I will be making a reservation on points next week for a 1BR and 2 studios. This will be four our entire family.

What information will Disney need at time of reservation about who all is going? Names? SS#'s? DOB's?

What happens if one of them can't make it? Can I change the list of who's going?

Name, address, phone numbers, ages of minor children.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter