What info for Online Check in

cyberdeb

Mouseketeer
I can do my online check in Tuesday and will be doing it for mother, sister, daughter and I. What information do i need to get from my mom and sister so i can do it?

credit card numbers to attach to individual KTTW cards, if you are not choosing to be financially responsible for EVERYONE

I can do online check-in and excursions booking from next thursday. What's the earliest to start check-in? Right at midnight or is it later in the morning?

Hoping to get a cabana... :-)

12:01am eastern time is when the ability to book things hypothetically opens up. :surfweb:

You're on the member cruise, then? Hope you got what you wanted!

Yes and sort of. Wanted to book Palo for dinner on Monday night for my partners birthday, but Monday and Tuesday nights were already full. Was able to get Sunday night.

I waited up till midnight to check in and it wouldnt let me. It did however let me book excursions. I got up early and did the check in this morning. So i am all ready!!!!:banana:

I waited up till midnight to check in and it wouldnt let me. It did however let me book excursions. I got up early and did the check in this morning. So i am all ready!!!!:banana:

I forgot to mention that! I fought with it for almost two hours when our window opened up, but realised that I had already booked what was "imperative" to book, so I gave up, and suprise suprise! 8am and the rest of it was accessable

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter