What incentives has ABD provided in the past?

paddles

Mouseketeer
Hi - I've seen a few threads where people have talked about the great incentives provided in the Oct timeframe in the last couple of years. What were those incentives?

I've booked the Greece trip (and still within the 14 day window that I can cancel), and noticed that the trip has steadily increased in price. I did get the AMEX gift card and $200 off from Dreams Unlimited, but have the fall incentives typically been better?

please help!
confused....:confused3

Last year the incentive was a $500 Visa gift card on International trips and $300 on domestic. The year before it was a 3-day DCL cruise. In the past there have been discounts on airfare, free child offers and just ordinary discounts (we got $300 per person off our Costa Rica trip in 2008). But the incentives are only offered on certain dates that have low bookings, so if a trip is filling up quickly (and yours is or the price wouldn't be going up already) they wouldn't offer an incentive anyway. The ABD incentives are in addition to anything you get from a travel agent, so if you get a gift card from DU or Costco for example, that would be in addition to any incentive you get from ABD.

thanks. I will be bummed if they offer a great deal after I've already booked...but as you said, since Greece is new, there might not be the same incentives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter