What If?

AussieTink

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!
I assume that if I want to ask a question about the International Program at Disney World I can ask it here? (sorry if its not the right place)
Ok I was just wondering if they still hire people for the International Program, even if my country (Australia) is not at the Epcot World Showcase Pavillion?
From what I have read, they hire people to represent their country .. but I have no country to represent there! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks! :)

I think it's for visa reasons that they have to be very strict about it, and unfortunately Australia's not one of their included countries :guilty: (The whole list's here ). They did recently introduce a UK CP, where you work there for three months during your summer holiday, so they may well introduce it to Aus.

Good luck, I hope it works out for you! :)

Thanks for the quick response! I THINK I have read somewhere that we could do a 2 month CP, but it had to be between university years. :confused3 Unfortunatley I would like to apply when I finish my 3rd year. So I dont think it is possible? I could be wrong. I will keep searching for information though, and hopefully I can still go sometime!

I know that I've had friends who were from countries that were not represented at Epcot that have come on an international program. Some worked in Guest Relations, others worked elsewhere.

The CP rules are a pain. Again, it's all because of the visa rules, you have to be able to prove that you've got something to go back to in September, and only university counts (I've checked, and postgrad degrees and jobs don't count).

But do keep looking, if there are people working in guest relations, it must be possible, and let me know what you find out! :)

When my recruiter came October 31st, he told us they had just recruited a hugh number of people from Australia for the program.

:wave2: Lindsay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter