What if you have 3 rooms for picture?

my4girls

Mouseketeer
I would like to purchase the photo cd on the ship, but can all the rooms be applied to the one cd? We are all travelling together, 3 people in each room. DH,Myself and DD in room 1, DD,DD and Grandma in room 2 and DS,DBL and DN in room 3.It would be a good deal if everyone is on the same cd.
Thanks
Lori

I would like to purchase the photo cd on the ship, but can all the rooms be applied to the one cd? We are all travelling together, 3 people in each room. DH,Myself and DD in room 1, DD,DD and Grandma in room 2 and DS,DBL and DN in room 3.It would be a good deal if everyone is on the same cd.
Thanks
Lori

The only exception I've read about to the 1 CD per room is if there are 2 rooms with 1 parent and young child(ren) in each room. So, in actuality, the parents are probably going to be sleeping in one room, and the kids in the other. Much like a 2 room suite.

Extended family in more than one room is generally not done.

Parents, adult children, assorted nieces/nephews in different rooms = separate CDs.

:cutie:

I spoke with Andre in shutters about this very topic. He said that only parents and their children under 21yrs were included in the cd pkg. Not really an issue of how many staterooms as I understood.

We just got off the Wonder this past Sunday and the policy was the same as the PP: immediate family, i.e. parents and children, who are in more than one stateroom, may purchase one CD. Anyone who happens to be in those photographs with any of those people will be included in only those photographs on that CD. Extended family (including grandparents) must purchase their own CD to get photographs that don't already contain members of the first family in question.

It was the same on the Fantasy's MV and we have had the same policy explained to us on both the Magic & the Wonder 3 seperate cruises over the past two years.

okay, I am a bit confused --sorry. We have 2 rooms booked Me, DH, and DS and then we are putting my DD in a seperate room with my Mother.... We are interested in the CD so will my Daughter who will only be 9 not be on our cd? (that is if we have just her with the characters). Thank you for explaining--I never even gave this a thought. (or do we just hand the photoghrapher our kttw card and not my mothers?????)

Again, thank you for explaining the process......

oh I forgot to mention my mom and I have two seperate reservations but they are linked..... not sure if this matters....

I am in the same boat where my wife and I and 1 15yo is in our room, and our attached room has our 23yo and our other 15yo. So am I to understand that any shots that contain either of the two from the other room will be on a different CD?

Does that mean if I want all of us on one CD I have to make sure at least 1 from each room is in every picture? This would solve it, no?

---Paul in Southern NJ

I believe what they're saying is anyone who is a "child" in your family, but in another stateroom, will make those photos eligible for your picture CD. So, in the case of the rooms with grandma and 1 child in the room, the pictures will be on the CD if the child is in it. However, if it is a pic of only grandma, she would be excluded, since she's not in the "core" family. It's probably the same in the case of the teenager and the 23 year old. The teenager pics would be eligible, but not if it's only the 23 year old. I haven't experienced this, but it's how I would interpret the info from the posters above.

I believe what they're saying is anyone who is a "child" in your family, but in another stateroom, will make those photos eligible for your picture CD. So, in the case of the rooms with grandma and 1 child in the room, the pictures will be on the CD if the child is in it. However, if it is a pic of only grandma, she would be excluded, since she's not in the "core" family. It's probably the same in the case of the teenager and the 23 year old. The teenager pics would be eligible, but not if it's only the 23 year old. I haven't experienced this, but it's how I would interpret the info from the posters above.

As I recall from somewhere, it is all done by facial recognition software. That is how they match rooms and faces to make the disks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter