What if, when we died.....

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
instead of there being a Heaven, we came back to the same life. What if it was a continuous loop? Every time you were born again, you got to make different choices? (you know how you can get a "sense" about something?)

Anyway, what would you do different?

Me? I would go to college. I would stand up to my dad and tell him it is my life, and he can't make decisions for me. I got accepted to a college in RI, and he wouldn't pay for it unless I lived at home and commuted to a local college. (Back then I didn't realize RI was a short 45 minute drive, I could of commuted.) He didn't want me living at the school. So, I didn't go to any college.

Also, I wouldn't be so shy when it comes to boys as a teenager. That really limited my love life, even into adulthood. I think my single life would have been much more fun if I knew how to loosen up a bit.

I could go on and on, but I think I would really concentrate on those two things, if I could.

How about you?

Well, us RI'ers think anything over state lines means bringing an overnight bag too...:)

I commuted from southern RI to Waltham for my 2nd year in college...daily. Then I went back on campus.

I am thinking that I would have married sooner and had children quicker....

I don't know that I would have gotten married. Though I would have missed out on 2 great kids.

I probably would definitely grow a back bone!:thumbsup2

Hmm, that is an interesting thought. Here are some things I would do:

I'd give my dad a big hug goodbye and tell him how much I loved him the last night I saw him.

I would have made my mother get regular mammograms even if it meant I had to drag her to the doctor kicking and screaming.

I'd never let my credit card run a balance I couldn't pay off.

I'd never let myself get more than ten pounds overweight!

I'd take a honeymoon with my wedding money instead of buying a really expensive tv.

I would marry the same man and make sure I got pregnant the same two months of my life so that I would have my same husband and kids all over again!

I would have learned to crawl really fast, tossed the rich kid out of her crib at the hospital and cozied up with her blanket with a very innocent look on my face. princess:

I would skip my plantinum blond hair stage and skip the time I shaved half my head.

I would have applied myself and utilized my full potential in school.

I would have taken my IL's up on the offer to pay for an elopement and saved the rest of the money.

I would have been far more judicial in our credit card spending. I don't remember everything we bought, but I'm still paying for it 2 years later.

I would recognize my depression sooner, instead of letting it consume me for far too long.

I kinda think that *is* what happens - sorta. Like you have an obligation to this life, and you have to learn all the lessons you are to learn, and evolve as a spirit. KWIM?

Ever see the movie with Meryl Streep and UGH! What's that guy's name?? Albert Brooks? I kinda expect THAT. Having to answer for everything, and repeating anything you got wrong.

I once heard that by commiting suicide, you'd be breaking your contract with "God" (whoever your God, may be) and that you'd have to come back, and do it all over because you have a purpose and lessons to learn here. I truly believe that.

I kinda think that *is* what happens - sorta. Like you have an obligation to this life, and you have to learn all the lessons you are to learn, and evolve as a spirit. KWIM?

Ever see the movie with Meryl Streep and UGH! What's that guy's name?? Albert Brooks? I kinda expect THAT. Having to answer for everything, and repeating anything you got wrong.

I once heard that by commiting suicide, you'd be breaking your contract with "God" (whoever your God, may be) and that you'd have to come back, and do it all over because you have a purpose and lessons to learn here. I truly believe that.

That movie was called "Defending Your Life" It was a good one! And yes, it was Albert Brooks.

I would not have bought a white couch when I was eight months pregnant. What a stupid move.

I would not have dated the same guy all through college and then gotten engaged - "like we were supposed to." We never did marry but it was a total disaster that ruined my self esteem for a looooong time. :sad:

Ooooohhhhh...this is a good one.....

~ I would have taken better care of my diabetes when I was younger

~ I would have gone off to college away from home and actually finished

~ I still would have married my ex (otherwise I wouldn't have my beautiful DD) but I would have divorced much sooner

~ Had I done the above....I would have met and married my DH :love: and we maybe would have been able to have a child together

~ I wouldn't have collected the debt that I have

~ I would have started my relationship with my brother (half) much sooner than we did (long story)

~ I would have married for money :lmao: (but don't tell DH that!!) :rotfl:

~ And....MY FIRST WDW VACATION WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH SOONER THAN IT WAS!!!!

I don't regret a thing. I'm at such a good place in my life right now that I think so many things I did in the past led up to this. I'm experiencing a wonderful spiritual conversion. I'm really happy with my life!:thumbsup2

Edited to add: I used to hate who I was before. Now I don't and all I see are good things.

I would realize I was lactose intolerant much earlier and not deal with it for so long.

I would have ......
--hugged my dad and told him I loved him often. Even if he didn't deserve it!
--never bought that first living room set that was not what I wanted just because that is all I could afford at the time. Sitting on the floor and saving longer would have been better!
--encouraged DH to go into business for himself much earlier than he did!

I would skip my plantinum blond hair stage and skip the time I shaved half my head.

Unfortunately, I made this mistake also! :scared:

I would've stood up to my mother a lot sooner than I did so that we could be as close as we are now, but earlier.

I would've put a stop to what I went through last year, and therefore be happier.

I wouldn't have wasted my time on trivial things and instead really focused on what matters in the long run.

Why does everything have to be so hard? :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter