• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What if we all don't eat at same CS?

tink98

Mouseketeer
We have picky children (ok and adults too), DS is 10 and is listed as an adult on the DDP, DD is 7 so must order from child menu (where available ;) ) On our last trip (paying OOP) we often would find something that maybe 2 of us liked at one CS and something that the other 2 liked at a different CS. So without intentionally wanting to or planning to cheat the system, how will the CM's know who we are ordering for if we don't order all 4 CS meals at one place and time? From what I read on this board, the cards will state 3 adults, 1 child. I just don't want to run into any problems with splitting up to get the food when we are there. Has anyone else done this?

Eating at 2 different places will be no problem at all. THere is no requirement that you all eat together or at the same place.

The only way that you might have a problem is if you tried to buy 4 adult meals with a card that says adult 03, child 01. Technically, by current rules this shouldn't be a problem, but some CMs make it one (WDW has no way of knowing currently which credits you have used for children or for adults. There is no issue with buying 2 adult meals at one place and one adult and one child (or 2 child) meals at another place. Do realize that if your 10 year old eats a child's CS meal, you may want to pay OOP for it unless you are sure that you won't use all your credits.

Our group of 8 was on the dining plan last December. Several days, not only did we eat at different CS places, we were in different parks. None of us had any trouble being different places in different times and using our credits. As a matter of fact, it is one of the things we really like about the DP. It allows us the freedom to split up and not worry about how everyone is going to be fed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter