I'll tell you right off the bat that I am not an "on-site" person.. Lots of reasons but no need to go into them here.. However, I have been watching the threads on the AP rates issue for awhile now and I can see that some of you are REALLY distressed and anxious about this.. I'm just curious what will happen if the AP rates DON'T come.. Will you stay off-site? Will you buy AP's again? And most importantly - especially for those who are going soon - have you made back-up reservations elsewhere? I'm not even staying on-site and I'm getting anxious waiting for you guys to find out one way or the other!! LOL I really, really do not like the way Disney holds their customers hostage for every shred of information - be it AP rates or park hours..