What I needed was a little levity

minkydog

DIS Cast Member
DH just asked DD19 how to get on YouFace. :lmao: She is just about to bust a gut. (DH knows better, he just had a senior moment. :goodvibes)

They tricked my uncle into dancing at his granddaughter's wedding. It was a scream! After, he said someone told him it would be on you too :rotfl2:

DD and I keep hoping that My Space, Twitter and Facebook with merge.

Then it will be called My Twit Face. . .

:lmao:

I remember when my MIL first got her Bluetooth. We were at Walmart one day and we both went in our own direction. A little while went by and I heard her "talking" but in a VERY loud voice. She's a loud talker to begin with, but she was YELLING!!!

I finally caught up with her and asked why she was screaming so loud. She said she was talking on her "Blue TUBE" and SHE couldn't hear the person on the other end of the phone, so she had to yell....:confused3

She's had the thing for quite a while now but still is convinced it's called a Bluetube and not a Bluetooth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter