• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What I learned for my SECOND curves visit..

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
I joined curves on wednesday and did my first workout that night. Tonight (fri) I went for the second time and did 2 things different that worked for me.

1) I drank A LOT more water. An hour after I got home from wednesdays workout I got the shakes a bit and felt sick to my stomach. I believe that I didn't drink enough fluids. Tonight I brought a water bottle and placed it near the machine I started on. Every time I finished a circuit I would take a long drink. After the 3 circuits I had drank the entire bottle. Not shakes or feeling sick tonight.

2) I wore a sports bra. Ahhhh..much better! :)

I do like this work-out and hope that I stick with it. It amazes me how quickly you can get through a workout! I pumped up the intensity tonight and it felt good. Right now my butt muscles hurt (feel the burn!) so I know that it is working.

Jill

Two really good ideas, JESW. Glad you enjoyed your workout and didn't get shaky this time.

Katholyn

Jill,

I think that the water bottle beside you sounds like a good idea. I just got back from my 3rd visit to Curves and am feeling very tired. Maybe some more fluids might help me. I really like this workout too. I hope I can stick with it.

Robyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter