What I heard was..........

TKERBELL

TKE-n-TINK 4EVER
Someone mentioned to DH & I that there is a store that sells used WDW stuff, (i.e. carpet, furniture......) Can anyone out there confirm or deny this and if there is a confirmation please send along a web address or mailing address or tele that I may communicate with such a place. Thanks a million (wishes that is)

TKER

I wish I had a million wishes pin to give to you - Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!! :thumbsup2 :wizard: :cloud9:

I s mousesurplus only for WDW items? Because I'm looking for the 50th Golden hidden Mickey ears that were displayed throughout Disneyland.

Can anyone help me? I asked city hall CM's, they don't know anything.

I was there a few weeks ago. And actually in a spare bedroom I now have a WL armoire. :cool1: (That's a story in itself ;) )
Here area few photos I snapped in mousesurplus.
How about the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang car?
Sep29666.jpg

Sep29664.jpg

Need a Space Mountain car?
Sep29661.jpg

mousesurplusKennel.jpg

Here is the car from Beverly HillBillies!
mousesurplusBHBcar.jpg

Mousesurplus.com sells on Ebay too under that name.

As far as finding specific ears and such, mousesurplus is just a hit and miss of what you will find. They have small items such as dishes, toys, and even old office space heaters. It really is just a warehouse of many WDW items. I don't recall seeing anything from other Disney parks. mousesurplus I think just buys surplus items from WDW.

Judy from Boise said:
The Hidden 50 Mickeys were signs around DL, the Golden Mickey ears , are hats.

I know about the hats. I'm looking for the displays of the hidden Mickeys. I guess they are signs but they are golden with blue in the middle and the 50 was in middle also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter