What I did with my Sunday, by GBShorts

GBShorts

DISBoards Member
Good evening everybody!

I love listening to the podcast, but I don't get to listen to it very often. No worries, I always save them up and listen to them in chunks.

Today, I found myself outside Toys R Us at 8:50am waiting for them to open so I could get my hands on a Wii game system. I only decided I wanted one a few days ago and they cannot keep them in stock here so this was my easiest choice.

I got to listen to the entire 4/15 email show and the first several minutes of the next discussion show (the one where John's leading the show because Pete's at DLR). The email about the husband whose wife had cancer and got to see Mickey made me tear up-it was a good thing I had sunglasses on or everybody in line next to me would have wondered what was wrong with me! The story about VMK closing upset me as well as I am an active player in the game, having started during the 2nd day of their beta testing.

So, I just wanted to say a thank you to the podcast crew for providing me with some GREAT entertainment while waiting this morning for just over an hour. It made my wait in the wind and cold (36 degrees up here in Wisconsin!) a little less painful! Oh, and I was 15th in line for the Wii and was able to get one. :) I played it for 8 hours today. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter