What hotels/resorts offer a free breakfast?

Momto4

PB4WEGO
Hi!

We took a long weekend trip last October and stayed at the Residence Inn at Seaworld. Although the rooms were not huge, they were clean and comfortable and the hotel offered a free daily breakfast buffet. For us, this breakfast convenience turned out to be a big hit that saved both time and money. So now I'm wondering, what other possibilities exist?

I'm looking for a suite hotel or resort that offers free breakfast (eggs, etc., not just coffee and pastry). Can anybody tell me what else is out there?

Thanks!

Homewood suites (there are several locations near Disney) offers a free breakfast. They offer milk, juice, coffee, cereal, danish, bagels, eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, fruit, etc.

Hawthorne Suites by Sea World offered a good breakfast buffet. It has been a couple years since we have stayed there. They did have a hot breakfast included in the rate.

We recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn in the Marriott Village by DTD and they had a nice breakfast buffet, although they didn't have eggs and bacon, but they did have Mickey Mouse Belgian Waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, pastries, cereals, bagels, etc. There is also a Courtyard and SHS there and they might have a more extensive buffet, but I am not sure.

Good Luck!

The Embassy Suites offer a great hot breakfast buffet with cooked to order eggs, pancakes/waffles, home fries, bacon and sausage. We thought that it was a little better than the buffet at the RI Sea World.

We stayed at Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista several times. They have a terrific breakfast buffet...omelets, eggs, bacon, sausage, cereals, etc.

Even though our kids are not great breakfast eaters, they always chowed down there. :flower:

Thanks so much everyone! I'm going to check out all these great suggestions.

Are there any others I should add to the list?

We just booked at Staybridge Suites, 7 nights, free breakfast and free high speed internet, 1 bedroom suite w/full kitchen PLUS two 7 day hopper passes for $1300.00

Kelly

Renysmom said:
We just booked at Staybridge Suites, 7 nights, free breakfast and free high speed internet, 1 bedroom suite w/full kitchen PLUS two 7 day hopper passes for $1300.00

Kelly

Wow! Was this a package or just a total of everything individually? :earseek:

TINK61 said:
Wow! Was this a package or just a total of everything individually? :earseek:

Tink -

It was a package that Deb at The Mouse For Less got for us just yesterday.

It includes 7 nights lodging in a one bedroom suite (FULL kitchen with seperate bedroom, sofa coach, sleeps 4) and two 7 day park hopper passes. The $1300
includes all taxes as well. This is saving us over $600 from what we were spending at Coronado Springs, and gives us stretching out room. Of course we don't get early/late hours but since it is just DH and I we decided that would be okay.

When we looked at reservations only the 1 bedroom suites with AAA were about $119. per night before taxes so I think we got a good deal overall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter