What Hotels are near the CP complexes?

ro80

DIS Veteran
Need a hotel when we move DD in....what hotels are near the apartment complexes????

Need a hotel when we move DD in....what hotels are near the apartment complexes????

I posted this in a similar thread:

csaribay said:
You have a couple options. By far the most popular is the Holiday Inn Sunspree resort, which is literally across the street from Vista Way. There are also other hotels (Courtyard, etc) within a very close proximity of the area. Search for "Lake Buena Vista" on the popular travel search sites for hotels in the area.

I would recommend staying in LBV as opposed to an airport hotel. That allows you to start your check-in process really early on, and if you time it right, leave your bags in your hotel room until you're fully checked in, when you can head back to your hotel, check out, and then move your bags into your apartment.

A shuttle fare via Mears to the general area is about $19.

The Holiday Inn Sunspree is really close. I stayed there before check-in before my first CP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter