• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What hotel near Buffalo airport?

ory

Earning My Ears
I am looking for a hotel near the Buffalo airport to stay at the night of our return. We will be landing at 9:30pm so I really just need a hotel that is clean to sleep in - no extras necessary. Ideally we would be able to leave our car at the hotel before we go on our trip and just use the hotel shuttle to get to and from the airport. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.:)

I have stayed at the Sleep Inn. It is as close as you can get to the airport Ithink. The staff are nice, the rooms clean with no frills - although a simple continental breakfast is supplied just off their lobby. Good price too. They have a Park and Fly option - the only downside to us was our car had to be moved to a lot off the property. Fairly deserted when their shuttle took us back - but I am sure it was safe. The driver of the shuttle waited until we were safely in our car before he left us.

I am looking for a hotel near the Buffalo airport to stay at the night of our return. We will be landing at 9:30pm so I really just need a hotel that is clean to sleep in - no extras necessary. Ideally we would be able to leave our car at the hotel before we go on our trip and just use the hotel shuttle to get to and from the airport. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.:)

You can get the Marriott-Amherst which is a very nice hotel for $52.00 through priceline. It is the only 3.5* hotel under Buffalo-Amherst when bidding through priceline. They have a free shuttle to the airport which is only 5 miles away. Call them and they may let you leave your vehicle for free. We flew out of Pittsburgh last March and stayed at Marriott by airport for $35.00 and we were able to leave our vehicle for free or 10 days. I would give the hotel a call and ask.

UPDATE: I saw on another forum that someone else called the hotel directly and they confirmed that you could park your vehicle for free even if you booked through priceline or hotwire. This makes it a GREAT DEAL!

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bufny-buffalo-marriott-niagara/
http://www.betterbidding.com/

Try roomsavers.com -has walk in coupons. Were going to try the Quality Inn for $60 US a night, includes shuttle and parking for length of trip.

We have stayed at Holiday Inn which is right next to the airport, Days Inn which is directly across the street with a free breakfast and the Millenium which is a little further (next to Galleria Mall) and all were very clean and comfortable with a park n fly option. At the Days Inn and Holiday Inn we usually pay no more than $49 or $59 through Hotwire.

Days Hotel directly across the street from the airport. Cheap, new paved lot on site, free shuttle service and a Tims all right there. The rooms are nice with pool , hot tub and free breakfast. They give a CAA discount of 20% just for asking.

Thanks for all the suggestions! :goodvibes Since I am traveling with an infant I have to call the hotel directly to make sure we get a crib. I will have to try priceline or hotwire when the kids get older. :) I just booked a Friday night (with a week of parking) at the Quality Inn for $125US (including tax). They offer an airport shuttle and free breakfast. Not the best deal but I feel that I am paying for convenience. Red roof hotel had a really good deal of only $59.99 including parking, but they did not offer an airport shuttle and I did not know how taking a taxi with two little ones and no carseats would work.

Where are your car seats? The hotel shuttles are regular vans that drive on the roads to get to the airport. Not sure how old your kids are.

Stayed at the Sleep Inn a couple of times nice rooms, great breakfast and very nice staff. Long term parking ( 5-7 days) is off site but as stated the driver will wait until you start your vehicle.
Shuttle service is fantastic, waited 5 mins after calling from the terminal till they arrived.

Fuzzy164:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter