What hotel is closest to action, DLR? GC? Offsite?

Soon2beMarried

Earning My Ears
Which hotel is the closest hotel to the entrance at the front gates of disneyland and cali adventure. We like to go to disneyland real real early in the monring. and we are looking for what hotel is closer then the offsite hotels. We have stayed at the park vue inn. It was across the street but if we can ever get closer that would be nice. I know that GC has its own entrance to CA but does it for disneyland,

We stayed at the Best Western Park Place and it was directly across the street. I thougt it was close. :confused3 :)

GC is the closest Hotel (It is in the park). However if you can't afford the GC, I know I can't, Best Western Park Place Inn is second closest. We stayed there in December adn had a great stay. The rooms were clean, staff was pleasant and we only had a 3-5 minute walk to the park gates (depending on if the kids were draging their feet or not)

Like the previous posters said, the GC is closer, however I recommend the disneyland hotel way over the GC. I think it has more of the pixiedust: disney magic feeling into the room. We used to be Annual passholders and have taken our DS for his birthday to stay at the resorts, and when we stayed at the GC which by the way cost wayyyy more than the Disneyland Hotel, my Ds was a little bummed. It's nicer for adults who are attending the parks without kids. So thats just my opinion. Hope I helped! :goodvibes

Which hotel is the closest hotel to the entrance at the front gates of disneyland and cali adventure. We like to go to disneyland real real early in the monring. and we are looking for what hotel is closer then the offsite hotels. We have stayed at the park vue inn. It was across the street but if we can ever get closer that would be nice. I know that GC has its own entrance to CA but does it for disneyland,

I think it may depend upon where they put you in the hotels. At GC, we were really far in and it took us awhile just to exit the hotel to go to DL and at Best Wester Park Place we were fairly close to the road so I think it was cheaper. So I guess it depends upon where your room is - some DL hotel rooms are farther away also. The GC was nice when we came off the river ride wet and it was cold outside. I wish we could afford onsite next time because of the early entry feature.

Like the previous posters said, the GC is closer, however I recommend the disneyland hotel way over the GC. I think it has more of the pixiedust: disney magic feeling into the room. We used to be Annual passholders and have taken our DS for his birthday to stay at the resorts, and when we stayed at the GC which by the way cost wayyyy more than the Disneyland Hotel, my Ds was a little bummed. It's nicer for adults who are attending the parks without kids. So thats just my opinion. Hope I helped! :goodvibes

We were the opposite. Our kids (3 1/2 and 6 at the time) hated the DLH. Seemed really plain with a little Disney thrown in to make it seem themed. They loved GCH (they were 8 and 10 1/2 this time). It seemed very themed and was more convenient to parks and DTD.

DLH is great, lots of money tho. We also have stayed at HoJo and Carousel Inn. The Carousel Inn is closest of the 3 to the main entrance. You actually walk a long way to the main entrance if you stay at DLH, though the monorail station is fairly close.

Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter