What Hotel do suggest near Port Canaveral?

elderfam

There is no such thing as too many Disney trips!
What hotels have you stayed in prior to your cruise? Any special reasons?

It seems you didn't get any responses because you posted this on the meets thread and not the general cruise forum. I'm going to move it there for you now.

We've stayed at the Hampton Inn in May of '06 and have it booked for our cruise next month.

Marriott Residence Inn...only 2 miles from the ship, great complimentary breakfast, nice pool, great rooms (all suite hotel). Hotel is only 2.5 years old.

We have stayed there before and are staying again in October.

There are actually several thread that discuss hotels in the port area so if you do a bit of searching through the pages of threads I am sure you will find more info.

We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites, which is very close to the Port. I read great reviews here and on Tripadvisor. While on Tripadvisor, I clicked on something and ended up getting a room for $89 through Orbitz. This was during spring break, and after calling to confirm we were upgraded to a two room King suite. It wasn't huge, but it was nice and new. The staff was very helpful, too.

We have stayed at Residence Inn and The Country Inn and Suites. Both are nice. Residence Inn has full size frig, stove, and microwave in kitchen. For one night, not really necessary. Country Inn had mini frig with micro wave. Both have laundry facilites if you have last minute laundry to do. I had my family wear clothes that could be done in one load. I washed them the next morning before getting on the shuttle to the port. It helped cut done some on packing.

We Stayed At The Best Western And Had A Ocean Front Room For Around $150 A Night. Very Nice Hotel With Very Nice Rooms. Our Room Had Stove, Refridgerator, 2 Big Beds And Balcony Ocean Front.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter