• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What holiday/national day does your birthday fall on?

It is sometimes on Mother's Day and is apparently also "No Socks" Day. I like the the day after my birthday is memorial for missing socks day!

Me: Look alike day (and occasionally Easter ;))

DD2: build a scarecrow day :lmao:

DD1: Knife day (don't tell her :rotfl2:)

DS: World Vegetarian and Magic Circles Day :rotfl:

DH: Games Day

and we married on National Spumoni Day!

Mine, Citizenship Day.
My DW tells me; "It's my Birthday Month!" :rolleyes1

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2

Sorry, but I beat all of you in the "my birthday sucks" contest...mine is April 15. EVERYONE (in the US) is in a bad mood on my birthday!

Mine is sometimes on Thanksgiving. AKA National Parfait Day.

Husband is Plush Animal Lovers Day and National Chocolate Day.

Mom is Kiss Your Mate Day.

My birthday, September 7th sometimes falls on Labor Day. I LOVE being off AND getting paid on my birthday!!

Mine is the day before Veteran's Day! Love being able to stay up late and then sleep in, relax on Veteran's Day Holiday!

My son's is May 18th the day Mt. Saint Helen's erupted!

And my grandmother was born the year the Titanic sank! She lived to be 101!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter