What holiday is your birthday closest to?

Mine is June 4th so right after Memorial Day. My oldest DD was born on Washington's birthday - February 22 and another was born Christmas Eve.

My birthday is today. So I guess you could say the Holiday closest to my birthday is MLK day.

FINFAN said:
3 days after the 4th of July. I love having 7/7 as a birthday. I was actually due on the 4th, but that darn mom of mine went to the fireworks display and scared me in for a few more days. To this day I cannot handle loud/sudden pops..not even a Pillsbury biscut package, lol. My mom loved fireworks and was sitting as close as she could...she was probably trying to get me out, not in, lol.

I was due on the fourth as well I decided to come into the world a week early

Depending on the year, my birthday falls around Easter. My dd's is two days after mine so hers does too.

DH is closest to Thanksgiving and DS is close to Father's Day and the Fourth of July.

When my mom was pregnant with me, my dad was in the AF. At the base hospital you would have one doctor if you were due one month and another for the next month. My mom really didn't like the doctor that she would have if she went into November because of things she had heard from other mothers. Her friends said that she had me on Halloween just so that she would not have to have this other doctor. :lmao:

My mom's birthday is 9/3 and my brother's is 9/4. They both sometimes land on Labor day. Once my brother was in England visiting relatives and he called my mom on her birthday (she lives in CA). They both got to say Happy Birthday to each other and they were on the correct day. :)

5 days before St Patrick's Day and my grandson is 6 days after.
My husband is the day before Independence Day
Oldest daughter has her birthday on Memorial Day sometimes. May 26
Younger daughter is between July 4 and Labor Day and her son is just before Labor Day

3 days before valentines day then 2 of my lovely daughters decided to born on or close to holidays my oldest was born on July 4th and my youngest 2 days before halloween

Memorial Day here, every few years I don't have my birthday fall on that holiday weekend. LOL
My oldest DD is 2 days after Valentine's Day, my middle DD is 4 days after July 4th, my youngest is 10 days before Christmas and DBF is 2 weeks after. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter