What he'll do and put up with - for a French Fry.

CathrynRose

<font color=brown>R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P
:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

I dont think he bargained for this when we walked into the shelter...

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

I sure hope the shelter doesn't come take him back for this abuse!!!

I saw a beagle in a tacky sweater with hot pink flowers on it yesterday. Our old beagle would have died in shame if she'd been seen in that!

OMG, my little maltese is a fries nut too! He'll do anything for a frie or a piece of popcorn. :rotfl2:

Hehehe...you have a boy doggie. Hehe hehe.

I love cute doggies all dressed up. :) I don't know how much HE likes it, but I do. :thumbsup2

OMG, that is so funny! :rotfl2:
I love your dog pictures, they are so cute!
I should dig up one of my dog in her costume.

Hehehe...you have a boy doggie. Hehe hehe.

I love cute doggies all dressed up. :) I don't know how much HE likes it, but I do. :thumbsup2

I need to get him a pair of discreet little boxers for his pics, so everyone isnt looking at his wee-wee. :rotfl:

He has a polo too.... :rolleyes1

IMG_1024.jpg

He is so cute! What kind of dog is he? He looks a lot like our American Bulldog, Lily. :)

Oh I want to kiss that Bully face! So darn cute.
I miss my Harry so much. Sophie(the frenchie) is good for smooshing but nothing like an English or a Pit. Love those big heads!

He is so cute! What kind of dog is he? He looks a lot like our American Bulldog, Lily. :)

We adopted her as an "American Bulldog" - but they didnt know either... they just went by looks.

He might be an American Bulldog - he might be a Pit - in any case, he's a total love-bug!! :love: SO laid back, SO wonderful with everyone. He's so cool! :thumbsup2

We adopted her as an "American Bulldog" - but they didnt know either... they just went by looks.

He might be an American Bulldog - he might be a Pit - in any case, he's a total love-bug!! :love: SO laid back, SO wonderful with everyone. He's so cool! :thumbsup2

That's Lily, too. Here's a pic of her. Not a very good one, but you get the idea... Now I want to go out and get her a bunch of doggie clothes. :thumbsup2

l_75613cd1574f528c51ab1988fe90e2a5.jpg

That's Lily, too. Here's a pic of her. Not a very good one, but you get the idea... Now I want to go out and get her a bunch of doggie clothes. :thumbsup2

l_75613cd1574f528c51ab1988fe90e2a5.jpg

Awww!!!

Good Luck finding clothes. I have the darndest time cuz his chest and arms are so muscley and BIG!!! :lmao: Old Navy's seem to fit well, but they dont ever have a lot of selection in the big sizes. :confused3 That yellow hoodie and blue polo is Old Navy.

Awww!!!

Good Luck finding clothes. I have the darndest time cuz his chest and arms are so muscley and BIG!!! :lmao: Old Navy's seem to fit well, but they dont ever have a lot of selection in the big sizes. :confused3 That yellow hoodie and blue polo is Old Navy.

It is hard to find big clothes! Thanks for the head's up about Old Navy. I'll give them a try. :)

awwww.....

The pic was so big that first I saw his little head ... scrolled down ... his adorable costume .... scrolled down ... OMG it's a weenie! :rotfl2:

Seriously, he is definitely the cutest DIS dog I've ever seen....

Our kitty looooooves french fries. He begs for them, and then when you give him a piece of one, he tears into it and shakes his head back and forth like he's trying to shake the fry's neck ... :rotfl:

Cathryn, you are hysterical. I can definitely see your little buddy boy can certainly impress the ladies. :rotfl:

Why is everyone looking at his pee-pee??? :confused3 :rotfl: It's 'put away'!!! :lmao:

From now on I'll blur it, since it causes such a stir. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter