• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What have you not done, but WANT to in DW?

I would love to spend a few nights at Cinderella's Castle Suite.

eat in an actual restaurant and not just get counter service.
unfortunately i just can't be bothered to have to wait untl 180 days out to book,

Spend more time in WS enjoying the countries and entertainment.
Spend more time in AK enjoying the animals.
Visit the Boardwalk. (planning to eat at Flying Fish in a couple of weeks so hopefully will get to check this one of my list)
Plan a long enough trip to get my Disney fix.....and do everything I want.
Try Jiko (plan to do this next trip)
So many things on my list........

Keys to the Kingdom tour. We want to wait til the kids are both 16 y.o. or older. It looks amazing!

K

OP - The acrobats are no longer there!!!!

For me its Kim Possible and Finding Nemo in AK. My goal is also to spend the afternoon in the countries in Epcot before dinner. We tried this past year but being pregnant, and the heat just wasn't working out for me.

golf
Fantasmic!
behind the scenes train tour
dinosaur
hall of presidents
MNSSHP
horseback riding at FW
spend a whole day in an ECV and just cruise around

Here is my list of things we haven't done yet....

- Go to F&W Festival
- Eat at Victoria and Albert and Bistro de Paris
- Stay at every resort on property at least once(been to a lot but not all of them)
- See HDDR
- Check out DisneyQuest
- Go to a Disney water park
- Spend some time at DTD Westside, we only do the Marketplace side for some reason

There are probably more that I am not thinking of right now, but this is a good start :goodvibes

I would love to spend a few nights at Cinderella's Castle Suite.

That's mine also.

When we visit DW in 2013, it's going to be over 20 years since we've been to Epcot and DHS, so there's a lot I have to do in those places.

In particular:

1) Ride Soarin' (I'm hoping it's nowhere like Star Tours. I get motion sickness, and I couldn't take Star Tours.) :sick:
2) Lunch or dinner in one of the World Showplaces restaurants.
3) Ride Toy Story Mania
4) Visit the American Idol Experience. (I'd love to perform, but I can't sing).

We've never been there during the holiday season..but remedying that in 28 days! Can't wait for MVMCP, Candlelight Processional, Osborne Lights and resort holiday viewing!

I have not had a Lapu Lapu but am hoping to get one when we eat at Kona.

I have not seen the Main Street Electrical Parade, ridden Dumbo or ridden Peter Pan's Flight (will try to get to all 3 this trip) I never went to WDW as a kid so I am making up for lost time as an adult! :)

Ride Characters in Flight at WDW
Do HDDR and Spirit of Aloha Dinner
Take extended Land/Sea package

I still haven't been on EE and it's my absolutely must do before anything else on our next trip. The only chance we got to ride it on our last trip it was down :sad1:

My DGF says she wants to swim at the pool of whichever resort we stay at next. We were all over WDW but we never got a chance to stop and swim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter