• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What have you heard people screaming in WDW on rides?

Back in 2005 went were at MGM our first time there and took my ds who was 7 at the time on ToT. My dh had taken my youngest son on first and came off and told me I don't think he is going to like it, but I ignored him and brought my son on. So everything was great until the dropping started and my ds starting screaming AAAAAAAhhhh!!!! AAAAAAAAhhhh!!! GET ME OFF THIS THING!!!!! AAAAAAAhhhhhh!!!

It was priceless and I still laugh to this day and he still vows not to go on ever again!!! We are going in Sept and trying to talk him into trying it again, but I am not sure if it will work.

We just loaded into the vehicle in Dinosaur and the guy in front of me turned around and said to everyone "when we get back to the Cretaceous period look around for my sunglasses last time I was there they fell off my head. They are black Ray-bans"

He said it so seriously it was hilarious!!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Once on Dinosaur when we were going through the time tunnel heading back to our time the voice over was yelling, "We're not going to make it, we're not going to make". Just then the ride stopped while we were still in the tunnel. A man behind us frantically yelled, "We didn't make it"! I laughed so hard I almost peed myself. LOL

LOL, I can just imagine that! :rotfl:

When I was at DL a few months ago, my girlfriends and I went on California Screamin' and one of my friends didn't realize that it was a pretty intense ride. So she walked through the cue assuming it was going to be lame, but right when we hit the 0-60 in 1.2 seconds part she (a 20 year old college student, mind you!) starting belting "MOOOOOMMMMMMMMY!!!" I swear I was cracking up the entire minute and a half of the ride!

I had a funny moment on Test Track last year. It was my DH, me, , my sis, my mom and MIL. We were going onto the speeding bend and my sis has to yell out "oh Sh*t, mother of god". I heard that and just looked at her and cracked up. She can't live that down on any ride we go on now.

When we were on Haunted mansion once we were with a bunch of cheerleaders so we knew it was going to be a doozy. Well once we got in the buggy and were off inside they screamed non stop to the point where bunch of people behind us told them to "shut up your annoying". Needless to say they did shut up and everyone laughed at them.

Another non riding moment was when we were at Wonderworks in Orlando a few years ago DH decided to make a roller coaster on one of those simulators. Well i wasn't watching what he was doing and when we started to ride it every curse word came out of my mouth and I told him your going to die and i hate you. To this day i do not do those especially with him at the realm.

A simple "mommy" does it for me. BTW I am 42 years old.

My husband (32y/o) screams "mommy mommy mommy" on every roller coaster. I don't know why, but I get embarrassed!! LOL He's laughing while he does it, he loves coasters, but still screams every time!

Just last week, we were in Epcot and I got on Test Track and had a panic attack (I started a thread on handling Panic Attacks at the parks).

I said, "I gotta get off this thing right now!!"
I was so embarrassed, but they did let me off.

haha a couple years ago we were on the bus coming home from Downtown Disney at night. The bus was FULL with no standing room left and once we started to depart my uncle started to sing the song Willy Wonka sings on the boat ride in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
He sounded very much like Gene Wilder with the creepy pitch and everything. So next time you are on a crowded bus at night with the lights off, imagine someone singing this...
"Or which way the river's flowing
Is it raining, is it snowing?
Is a hurricane a-blowing?
Bah! Not a speck of light is showing,
So the danger must be growing.
Are the fires of hell a-glowing?
Is the grisly reaper mowing?
Yes!
The danger must be growing,
For the rowers keep on rowing,
And they're certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing!
Aah! "
After a long day, it made everyone laugh!:rotfl:

haha a couple years ago we were on the bus coming home from Downtown Disney at night. The bus was FULL with no standing room left and once we started to depart my uncle started to sing the song Willy Wonka sings on the boat ride in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
He sounded very much like Gene Wilder with the creepy pitch and everything. So next time you are on a crowded bus at night with the lights off, imagine someone singing this...
"Or which way the river's flowing
Is it raining, is it snowing?
Is a hurricane a-blowing?
Bah! Not a speck of light is showing,
So the danger must be growing.
Are the fires of hell a-glowing?
Is the grisly reaper mowing?
Yes!
The danger must be growing,
For the rowers keep on rowing,
And they're certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing!
Aah! "
After a long day, it made everyone laugh!:rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao:

That is hysterical! :rotfl2: I can see my dad doing something like that to me too!

it was so good! my uncle is such a jokester and he made the trip soo funny:thumbsup2 the song started off really soft and gradually got louder and faster.. amazing

I have one for you all. My 14 year old daughter is an inevitable fradey cat. She is scared to death of the Haunted Mansion. One time, when she was probably 11 or so, she finally decided to face her fears and go on the ride. We waited in line, rode the elevator where she proceeded to scream, "I hate this. I hate this ride. Get me out now!!!" This was before we even reached the doom buggies. Once we exited the elevator, a CM who knew that she was petrified walked up to her, startled her and spoke to her in a spooky voice, "Meet your buggy in the dead center of the room!" This just set her over the edge. She screamed at the top of her lungs and ran out the emergency exit. Talk about a dramatic exit! I followed her outside to wait for my husband and younger son. She still can't live that one day down! :rotfl:

oh this thread is fantastic! So funny! :rotfl: I have a couple to share as well:

Last year on Ellen's Energy Adventure, which isn't exactly a thrilling ride (I mean, I love it but there's no big drops or scares or anything), DBFF and I were sitting up at the front of the giant vehicles. Throughout the ride we can hear this little guy just screaming and wailing. After about 10 mins. of this we hear "Jackson I know you're scared but shut up and sit on your po po!" come out of the dark! We never did find out what was going on but I would like to know what a po po is! :lmao:

About 13 years ago or so, my mum took me on a reward trip to wdw. I was 14 and I believe it was right after Alien Encounter had opened. Neither my mum or I knew what to expect but love a good thrill so we went ahead and got in the massive line! As soon as the part where you were totally immersed in the dark and could feel the breath on your neck came along I started screaming bloody murder! I was reaching for my mum's hand in the dark and just at the top of my lungs yelling "mummy I'm scared, I'M SCARED MUM!!!! Where is it?! Where is it?!" My mum starts trying to yell back to me, "it's okay! Remember it's not real!" After it was over and I was back to reality, my mother proceeds to tell me, "I've never been so scared! That was the longest 10 minutes of my life!"

There was no scream, but this is just too funny. When I was in 9th grade, my mom and I got into a pretty serious wreck and her equilibrium has never been the same since. That year was the first year she took the family trip with us (I usually stayed with my aunt & uncle at the resort) and Body Wars was the new ride. She loved Star Wars when she took me to DL a few years earlier so she thought she would like this one. We got on & she was sitting behind my uncle in the second row. When we got off, my uncle had two big shoeprints on his back!

There was no scream, but this is just too funny. When I was in 9th grade, my mom and I got into a pretty serious wreck and her equilibrium has never been the same since. That year was the first year she took the family trip with us (I usually stayed with my aunt & uncle at the resort) and Body Wars was the new ride. She loved Star Wars when she took me to DL a few years earlier so she thought she would like this one. We got on & she was sitting behind my uncle in the second row. When we got off, my uncle had two big shoeprints on his back!

Oh boy! Body Wars! :sick: I'll never forget that ride as a child! That's one of the few things I remember from my first ever trip to WDW! :laughing:

I begged and begged my Mother on the line to the ride to let me stay behind while she went on it. She made me go and we both were quesy and sick afterwards and she said she was sooo sorry!! :lmao: Poor Mom! :sick: :sick:

On our trip a few weeks ago all four of us went to the Haunted House. We figured our youngest would be fine since she thought scary ride with Stitch was fun. :thumbsup2

We get to the stretching room and are standing next to a 40+ year old women. The room starts to stretch and she lets out this loud scream because she is so scared. There was a women CM right behind the scared lady. The CM moved away from the scared lady. When the CM passed us, she said in a perfect HH voice, "I'm going to stand over THERE away from HER." :rotfl2:

Our kids just looked at the scared lady and wondered what her problem was. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter