• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What have you been for halloween? hatway avehay ouyay eenbay orfay alloweenhay?

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
Lol i love pig laten, OT

Ok back on topic what have you been for halloween before and what was your favorite costumes?

My costumes are usually ninjas ut i was sarth vader with the voice changer breathing mask and all that. My favorite was my black ninja costume!

I have usually been something in a movie I just saw! This halloween though, I am going to be fin! I am serious I already got the green flips!

omg my mom would think im crazy if i say im going to be staff for halloween!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
but if yavn was a girl and he was not ugly
i would be him.

i would have a jacko'lanturn on my head a white sheet with a hole in it
around me and a small light in the jacko'lanturn so i would look like a moving jackolanturn!!!!

I was a vampire once,a jedi once and a ninja.

That is all I can remember now.

hmm.. well last halloween I was an angel :angel: Ive been a Cheerleader for halloween :cheer2: Oh Ive also been a genie! I looked funny as a genie :genie: ppl kept calling me jasmine, the creative part to my costume was i found an aladdin lamp in a costume shop, so I tied it around my waist and put green and blue thread ( to look like smoke ) into the lamp so it looked like I was coming out of the bottle

I dont celebrate halloween, but I celebrate a holiday similar, except the main point is giving food instead of getting it. Its called Purim. Anyways, I dressed up as Renpener, and everyone thought I was a cowboy (I'm usually dressed up as a cowboy in VMK). There are just some people in the world...

And my pins I was wearing to school that day... I had an Inferno pin on me that was a print out of the real thing, and I had an inferno garment, which people had no idea what it was doing on a cowboy. I also brought a printout of the Everest 3/5 pin, all pirates magic pins, bat magic, teleportation, invisibility, treasure detector, fireworks, and snowman. For regular pins I also had a jungle cruise set print out on me, hotel pins, Everest Pins, new years, and my top ten pin. (Imagine a cowboy wearing all those little pins...)

P.S. Purim was only a few weeks ago ;)

I had a stupid fancy dress function this year at Halloween so I went as Prince Charming, however, my Cinderella was wearing a Belle gown making me the beast. Seems fitting ;).

I have really just worn a grim reaper costume for the past few years because of my haunted house in my friends garage. Before that I was Indiana Jones, Godzilla, Sonic, Kangaskhan(when Pokemon was real popular) and a pirate pirate:

Once I Was In My (Korean) HomBok (traditional new years/celebration dress) And Last Year I Was EVIL SUPERGIRL

Last year I was a bat. :goodvibes I have been a Barbie cheerleader, a cat, Tinkerbell, a fairy, and this year I'm planning on being a pirate or Minnie Mouse.​

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Lol i love pig laten, OT

Ok back on topic what have you been for halloween before and what was your favorite costumes?

My costumes are usually ninjas ut i was sarth vader with the voice changer breathing mask and all that. My favorite was my black ninja costume!

My brother was darth vader too. I think the same exact costume. Anyways for holloween I have been an Egyption Princess and a witch. Egyption princess is still my favorite

Haha this past halloween I was a witch as a joke for my friend. We were in each others group for the campainge for school president and our other friend though she drew the broomstick backwards under the witch so I went trick or treating with her and i came as a witch and had my broomstick backwards when I got to her door. She just started cracking up.

I was Buzz lightyear for about 4 years in a row. Then I was Robin. Now I just don't do it anymore. :)

omg, i have had some cool, but strange costumes!!! when i was like 10, i wore this HUGE elizabethan princess dress (it was so cool, and it really looked authentic!!!!). however, i am tall for my age, so i must have looked really funny walking around as a princess in this dark red and gold dress. once i was a devil, and the shirt and pants were all ripped up, and i dyed my hair red!!! i looked so cool!!!!!!!!!!! this year, i relly want to be Lucy (from i love lucy), or Cruella DeVille, or Maleficent (there is a really cool maleificent costume in the disney catolouge)!!!!!

also, you're NEVER too old to go trick-or-treating!!!!!

This year I think we are doing a family of pirates or like a star wars theme.

One time 5 years ago when I was in 7th grade I was Christina Aguilera! Thinking back on that I will never do that again! This year I'm thinking something along the lines of pirate!! Haha. I love me some Captain Sparrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter