What have I forgotten?

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
Let's play a game! :rotfl2:

Everyone list things that you need to organise for a holiday, and I'll read them and work out what I've forgotten! :lmao:

I'll start

ESTA
Passports
Flights
Hotels
Rental cars/airport transfers
(No I haven't forgotten any of those things, but they are the only things I can remember :eek:)

And Go!

All of the above plus:
Correct size plastic bags for liquids and mini versions of things I can't do without on the plane
Tix for anything booked that have been sent ticket for (hard copy to pack with carry on or electronic saved and in Dropbox-this last trip we seemed to have a ton of these)
Sim cards/travel cards/extra batteries/adapters/nifty compact charging gizmos
Foreign cash for arrival purchases/tips
List of everything I need to remember to pack at the last minute so I don't forget (menopausal brain - ah you have so much to look forward to ...not!) ::yes::

• Copies of important documents (passports/reservations etc) either digital or hard copy? Maybe even leaving a copy with family/a trusted friend back home just as a back up.
  • Telling your bank you're overseas!

Something to keep me entertained on the plane.
A pashmina to wear around my neck; and it doubles as an extra blanket on the plane.
Registering travel details on Smart Traveller.

Just realised I'd forgotten to pay for parking at SYD airport. Done now though :thumbsup2

All of the above plus...

• Enough of any prescription medications
  • Adaptors/chargers
  • Travel Insurance if required
  • Compression socks
  • Cheap slippers or jiffy slippers that fold up small to pop on when walking around on the plane (I have the most hideous pair from century 21 that are now my "plane shoes")
  • An "easy security" outfit to travel in (slip on shoes, no belts etc - I hate getting re dressed in the airport! LOL)
  • Pen for filling in passenger cards (and the address of your hotel in country of arrival with you on the plane)
    Extra memory cards for cameras
  • Mints for on the plane
  • Travel toothbrush and paste for long flights
  • Someone you don't mind sitting next to for a long time on a plane. ;-)
  • location and opening hours of closest Walmart/Walgreens type stores to pick up any essential forgotten items

Long haul flight dehydration avoidance pack - lip balm, eye drops, wet wipes, hand cream, travel toothbrush, gum. Some kind of refreshing spray is also very nice, as long as the scent doesn't disturb those around you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter