• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?! YAY-Going down for MVMCP because of Cyber Monday!

alohamom

DIS Veteran
This morning I didnt know my family and I were going to head down for MVMCP next week! Woke up, took my son to school and then sat down to the computer thinking maybe I could find some Cyber Monday deals. Well, Frontier Airlines had a crazy price from Detroit to Orlando - $50.05 US return each! How can I pass that up riiight? Called my hubby and asked how he felt about driving to Detroit for this and, much to my surprise he was all for it. Then Marriott have a 30% off or more nights that ends tonight so I was able to snag Springhill Suites near Seaworld for $64/night (includes breakfast) So we are going down for a quick visit to Mickey! I am sooo excited, it has been a while since we were in Orlando. If anyone else is interested, here is the link for Frontier-keep in mind they are a totally no frills airline and charge extrafor EVERYTHING including carry ons! You need to join the Den Club to get the best price but in my case it was worth it...

https://booking.flyfrontier.com/Flight/Internal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter