What has made you all warm and fuzzy lately?

mickeyboat

<font color=660099>Nothing like the cream and choc
Let's share.

This morning DD handed me her snowpants to hold at the bus stop, and I forgot to give them back before she got on the bus. I drive right by her school on the way to work, so I stopped to drop them off.

When I came into her classroom with her bag, she looked at me and said, "I knew that you would come." :goodvibes

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.

Let's share.

This morning DD handed me her snowpants to hold at the bus stop, and I forgot to give them back before she got on the bus. I drive right by her school on the way to work, so I stopped to drop them off.

When I came into her classroom with her bag, she looked at me and said, "I knew that you would come." :goodvibes

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.

Awwwww... what a sweet story!

Mine (of course!) doesn't involve humans! It would have to be waking up with Chloe's nose about 1/2" away from mine, her staring at me, willing me to wake up. :laughing:

Awwwww... what a sweet story!

Mine (of course!) doesn't involve humans! It would have to be waking up with Chloe's nose about 1/2" away from mine, her staring at me, willing me to wake up. :laughing:

BTW - I did not respond on your other thread yesterday, but I am so hapy Chloe's problem is not cancer. :goodvibes You must be so relieved.

My son, who will be 11 on Sunday, walked into the office a few minutes ago and said "Hello, my beautiful Mommy!" and gave me a hug.:thumbsup2

This commercial.

Oh maaan!! 7:30 in the morning and I've already cried twice today. :blush:

First warm fuzzy: A piece on the morning news about a couple married 61 years. They cried, the anchor cried, I cried. It was pathetic. :blush:

Mine doesn't involve pets, nor children. It involves my contractor :)

DH & I are going through a kitchen + two big room remodel. It started 1/2/07. We've been pretty bummed. We felt rushed through the holidays emptying out all the rooms, have been living in dust and clutter for over a month now, are really tired of eating micro foods or out all the time. It's just been one issue after another that's prolonging our completed project dates. I know, I know, this happens with construction projects -- we've been through this before -- but it's just really getting to be a bummer.

My contractor knows I'm pretty bummed. He's a great guy, we've used him before, and the problems have really been out of his hands. If anything, he's been really good about getting things back on track quick and putting our minds at ease.

He finished our floors last week in the kitchen and hollered out to me (I work from home) to come take one last look at our old linoleum floor. Well, lo and behold, he'd made a mosaic Mickey head for me in my pantry floor. A total and complete surprise. Where one tile would have gone (big 16-inch tiles), he broke up a black tile into a bunch of pieces and laid them all out in there, and he hand-made a black Mickey head with the pieces. I just about cried.

He said he'd done it to cheer me up a bit :love:

Funny, I sent a photo of it to all my Disney-lovers in my email address book, and he's scored three new clients just for going "above and beyond" and throwing something extra unique in his project.

I'd love to post a pic of it here, but I have no idea how to?

This morning as my 3 year old was snuggling me on the couch she said, "you're the best momma ever" in her little baby doll voice. I love her. :love:

I loved reading all these.

Two lately for me. One happened last night. It's been cold here lately and my cats have been particularly snuggly. So both of mine were on my pillow right by my head and I woke up to a loud purring and licking sounds. My one cat was grooming both my other cat any my hair. Everyone was purry and happy. I dind't mind getting woken up at all for that one.

The other one was on Sunday. A friend of ours was getting their baby baptized and another set of friends were the Godparents. Just watching all them made me warm and fuzzy inside. Particularly since the Godparents were pregnant again after a miscarriage in the early fall. She had told me just before the service that she is safely in her 2nd trimester and just heard the heartbeat for the first time. Definitely all warm and fuzzy after that!

1. Oscar :cat: was snuggled in the middle of my bed this morning.
2. I'm spending tomorrow morning at the DNephews' Pinewood derby (and I went to a show of DNeice's last weekend). After not always being able to go to those things for the past four years, I really like being able to be there-my brothers and SIL's have always come to my things, so I love being able to give back.
3. When we called the Dnephews about circus tickets, DMom double checked that they didn't think they were too old. We could hear excited "We're going to the circus this year!" in the background :love: . I wouldn't have judged if the 11 year old thought he was too old, but I love that he's not.

My Grandma's 88th birthday was this week. I called her to wish her a happy day and we talked for half an hour.

a couple of days ago, my DD4 asked me to pick her up for hugs and kisses. I picked her up, and asked her what I was going to do when she was too big for me to lift. She said, "don't worry Mommy, we can still hug and kiss, and when I'm 100, I can lean down to reach you.":hug:

DD 3 told me that she dreamed I was Mary Poppins the other night.
Of course she ruined it by telling me she and 2 of her friends were bad guys and trying to "kill" me. No more tv with her teenage siblings!!

Well, my niece lives in Arizona and I live in CA so I try to go and visit her every few months. She is the middle child of two very immature, self centered parents and very rarely gets any individual attention at all. In January she turned 4 and has never had a birthday party so I planned a party for her and my husband, ds5 and I drove out to celebrate with her. She loves Tinkerbell so of course that was the theme. We didn't let her see everything decorated until it was done and the look on her face was PRICELESS! She looked like a child at Disneyland for the first time. She went on and on about how "this is my birthday party and these are my balloons" and she just felt so special. It was so worth driving out there to see the look on her face. The sad part is how she tells me she wants to live with me everytime I see her.

Oh my, that Publix commercial!!! Just like a Disney commercial, always makes me cry!

My kids have been awfully sweet lately. My DH, too....they make me all warm and fuzzy...I wonder what they have done! LOL!

My six cats and my crazy furry dog make me feel warm and fuzzy,too.

My brother has a friend who is on his fire department with him, he is going through a bad time, was in remission last spring after having treatment for a malignant melanoma-this past CHristmas Eve, at Christmas Eve dinner he collapsed-had surgery Christmas morning for a malignant bleeding brain tumor.

You can read his story here:
http://www.mycommunity.com/all/MyCo...s3&PHPSESSID=2ae442fdf8b3cf6299e417b73bdb5b04

He is only 44 , has two little kids and is a self employed plumber.

My warm and fuzzy moment came Wednesday night when my husband came home from his fire dept meeting(we live in a different town) with a handful of checks and cash donated to the family. My husband has met him and maybe a couple of the other guys have met him as well, but no one else.

There is a supposrt system amomg firefighters, even when they dont know each other-that makes me feel good to know that my family is a part of the firefighting family. I am so proud of these guys(and girls)!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter