What has happened to our wonderful value/slow season?????

wdwjunkie2005 said:
I agree. I was also looking forward to a crowd level of one, which I got in March from the Unofficial Guide, and that's why I planned this trip for early December. I looked at the Unofficial Guide updates at touringplans.com, and now the levels are 4 and 5 for the time I'll be there. I guess that's not so bad (I've been there during 8's and 9's), and I'm sure I will still have a great time. I'm going solo, and it's certainly easier to navigate through crowds alone than with the family in tow! Of course, there's something to be said for having the park almost to yourself...

Can't wait; less than 10 weeks to go!
I too have been during peak times in July and even with an increased crowd, give me December over July anythime!!

wdwjunkie2005 said:
I agree. I was also looking forward to a crowd level of one, which I got in March from the Unofficial Guide, and that's why I planned this trip for early December.

Be aware that the crowd projections in the UG are roughly the same as they have been in the past.

UG has changed the way they use the numbers. It went from projecting average wait times, to projecting MAXIMUM wait times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter