What has been the most magical parade you have watched?

Wow! Tapestry of Nations and Paint the Night look amazing! I just checked them out on Youtube.
I've never seen either one which is why I chose Boo to You... but I have to agree they look amazing!

Festival of Fantasy is really amazing. I also love the MSEP, but the Tokyo version is actually better (same soundtrack, better floats..."millions of sparkling lights" not just thousands).

I have not seen Paint the Night...but I want to SO bad!

Replying to myself to say I have now seen Paint the Night and it is indeed the best, by a long shot!

Spectromagic! It's the first parade I remember seeing at MK. When I was a freshman in high school, my school's band went down to WDW for the Magic Music Days. We all had such an amazing time, I thought nothing would ever compare. Fast forward to that summer and my family trip. I was watching Spectromagic with my family (after a very long day that just wasn't as magical as the previous trip) and I was a little glum. One of the dragonflies came up to me, put her hand under my chin and told me to smile. For some reason, that simple gesture, brought all the magic back to me. I got tears in my eyes and I will never forget that moment. I still get tears in my eyes and goosebumps when I listen to the soundtrack. Love it, miss it so much!!!

Celebrate A Dream Come True, SpectorMagic, America On Parade (1976 - it has to be seen to be appreciated - Only parade I've ever seen with a walking mustard jar)

Spectromagic. Loved it!
Spectromagic!!! I had tears in My eyes the first time I saw it. It was just magical, and nothing has hit me like that. I miss it:sad: Sorry, but after that, MSEP is just blah.

Im with you guys, that music... tears and emotion flowed my first time with my DS3 and DD1 who were in awe watching, such a magical memory! "YES Jimminy Cricket, I did have a good time!"

The soul-less keyboard electric sounding MSEP music was SUCH a let down after Spectromagic left - which we sadly only saw twice.

Electrical parade, because it reminds me of my first visit and how much I loved it!!!
Very close second: the move it, shake it (I think it just changed name) because my kids absolutely LOVE IT!! They go nuts and dance all over the street and with characters / dancers. They are the kids that you see REALLY getting into it! :dancer::dancer: It's such a fun moment every time I see them enjoying it. My cheeks hurt from smiling so big and laughing along! Some bystanders have commented on what good fun They have, also watching my kids! Ahhhh... Just reminiscing brings a huge smile :D

Spectromagic for the soundtrack - Paint the Night for the lights/colors - Boo to You Parade for the awesome haunted mansion gravediggers

As much as I absolutely adore SpectroMagic, and it has a huge spot in my heart, I must say Paint the Night from Disneyland this summer. It was just spectacular! We usually don't carve out a huge time period to wait and watch parades but this was so worth it. We're going for Halloween very soon and I've heard wonderful things about Boo to You so I'm very excited for that as well!

Our first WDW trip was in April of 2010. The first parade we ever saw was the Celebrate a Dream Come True afternoon parade and we were blown away. It was the first time we saw all the characters in person and it was such a magical moment for all of us. My girls were in awe and dressed as Tinker Bell and Belle. :-)

I don't know the name of the parade, but it was in 2008 at Magic Kingdom. It was only the second WDW parade I'd ever seen, and the man portraying Walt Disney saw my "Just Married" button and congratulated me. It was one of those moments where yeah I know that wasn't really Walt Disney but it was so magical that it might as well have been.

You all may not believe this, but we have never "sat" for a parade. We watch and walk around them. Works for us and prevents those horrid situations of seating. That being said, we still managed to see most all the parades.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter