• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What happens to my tickets if I cancel?

mhochman

Mouseketeer
I may have to cancel my April trip. I already purchased tickets matched to those dates and have added them to MDE. If I cancel the trip (it's a DVC res, not a package), what happens to the tickets? Can they be used at a later date? How do I adjust the dates of the tickets?

Your tickets will hold value to be used towards a future visit. You can either make that change now (or between now and your cancelled April arrival) if you know the new dates, or do it later. If you do it ahead of the April arrival, you should be able to make that change yourself online. If you wait until after the tickets expire, you will need to call; be aware the tickets will disappear from your view after expiration but WDW can still see them. I recommend making note of the ticket numbers and value (WDW online value for those dates at the time you purchased the tickets).

Your tickets will hold value to be used towards a future visit. You can either make that change now (or between now and your cancelled April arrival) if you know the new dates, or do it later. If you do it ahead of the April arrival, you should be able to make that change yourself online. If you wait until after the tickets expire, you will need to call; be aware the tickets will disappear from your view after expiration but WDW can still see them. I recommend making note of the ticket numbers and value (WDW online value for those dates at the time you purchased the tickets).

Thank you so much for this detailed response. You answered all of my questions and concerns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter